2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

First time ever doing it and I am 20th, happy with that.

Bummed I missed week 1. Going to make for a tough season. Need to really pick well this year.

Bummed I missed week 1. Going to make for a tough season. Need to really pick well this year.

that makes two of us, but everybody seems to forget a few weeks during the year, so we should be fine

60th after week 1. Considering I spent 600K on Rory and he didn't make the cut, I'm happy.

Boy is there a difference between this weeks field and last.

13th after the first week. Was looking really solid with Poulter, Reed and Knox but they all stubbed their toes at the finish. I'm really struggling to spend my entire salary for the Puerto Rico open

60th after week 1. Considering I spent 600K on Rory and he didn't make the cut, I'm happy.

Boy is there a difference between this weeks field and last.

Make sure you set both lineups. Puerto Rico open and wgc

If I could thank this post 100 times, I would.

I'm sure someone else would have said it if I didn't lol any time there is a WGC or any non pga event worth noting, there are normally both that event and the tour event you need to set rosters for. The WGC events and US Open are just some that come to mind

Two rosters this week = double disappointment.

Man im back in 126th, ouch ouch ouch. Got all my picks in for both tournaments and hoping for better results.

I could have skipped week one and been in a similar position

tough decisions this week. hoping to more success than last week.

No kidding! I've already flip-flopped my WGC lineup multiple times and I'm sure I'm not done. The PR tourney was much easier, no surprise there with all the big money in the WGC.

Do the salary values change throughout the year?

I could have skipped week one and been in a similar position

I had a look at lunchtime on my mobile to see how it went and I feel exactly how you do.....I am at the dizzy heights of position 167 if I remember correctly :alien2:

Being a rookie at this I think I've got it right, but are we setting two lineups this weeks. One for the WGC Caddy and one for Puerto Rico?

FYI....there are two tournaments this week. Make sure you make selections for both tournaments!

FYI....there are two tournaments this week. Make sure you make selections for both tournaments!

Thanks to you guys for posting this info, otherwise I would have missed it!

And somehow I managed 30th place after week one, so I'm happy.

44th; Not too bad for week one; Reed and Casey gagging cost me but the key is to stay as close to the leaders as possible this year and hope I can get hot late. Started off with a bang last year at the match play and then ended the season with a whimper. Hopefully I snag at least one winner this week; preferably the WGC

Might as well give this a shot. My first fantasy anything of any sort.

Well I'm sitting at 18th after week one. Have both tourneys set up and hoping for the best. Good luck to all.

Back