2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Please Read This Thread in Full Before Signing Up

I know there are a lot of people excited that fantasy golf is coming back to THP and this year we are in for a great time. THP has once again partnered with a service that will make this a phenomenal year.

Your 2015 Albatross Club Membership is all that is needed to be part of this. THP has partnered with the amazing organization Folds of Honor for a donation in the name of this community all through the help of the 2015 Albatross Club. For details or signing up, click here.

Season Starts
It will kick off at the Honda Classic (this week).

Prizes
Winner of the 2015 THP Fantasy Golf League will get a THP Prize Pack valued at over $500. Due to the fact that it is a long season and products come out at different times, we cannot announce the actual prizes at this time. It could be a set of irons, a GPS some new metal woods or a combination of a bunch of things.

Signing Up
You must be a 2015 Albatross Club Member to participate in THP Fantasy Golf.
Your Team Name MUST be your THP Forum Screen Name exactly.
Failure to abide by above will result in your team being removed from the league.
The league is open (to start with) to 250 players and there is no entry fee to be involved.

Click the button at the top of the page that says Fantasy Golf.

1. Click on the register button and fill out the registration form.
2. Once registration is complete, you will be sent an email. Click the link in the email to activate your new account.
3. After account activation, sign into your account below.
4. Once logged in, you can create your team by entering your team name and the league password. The league password for the THP fantasy golf league is “AlbatrossTHP”.
5. Once your team is created, you will need to select your golfers and click the save button after your selections are complete. You will select golfers before each tournament of the PGA Tour season. The deadline to select golfers will be the tournament start date and time.
** If you were in the 2014 THP Fantasy Golf League, you can use the same login info.

Late Signup
If you sign up late or miss a few weeks, its no big deal, jump in whenever you can. It happens to everybody and you never know how a few weeks end up going your way and you are right in the thick of things.

Choosing Your Roster
You can select anybody in the tournament as part of your roster. It is your job to select 10 golfers to compete each week. Each golfer is assigned a dollar amount and you will have a salary cap of $2 million dollars to set your roster before each tournament. You will only be able to choose a golfer 8 times during the season. You must select a minimum of 7 golfers each week on your roster.

Scoring
Scoring is done based on money earned. Depending on how someone finishes, their prize money is the indicator on how your team did.

Awesome!!

Hope to do better this year!

Sweet. Missed it last year. Love me some fantasy golf.

All signed up, looking forward to giving it a go. I have never played fantasy golf.

Wahoo... never tried my hand in fantasy golf... really excited about this. All signed up.

I'm signed up. But to make sure I'm in the right league, it's showing this....
13e33b99e91e6e02fe3f38de281d8d3d.jpg

Is this the right league?

• Admin
It is. Banner being changed this evening.

I'm in! My team is set for this week and I can't wait to follow along.

All signed up. Hope to improve on last year's terrible season!

Team created and lineup set. Just don't want to be last!

Signed up and ready to go!!

I'll be signing up as soon as I get home today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to go, hopefully I dont wait til the last 2 months to make a run this year

I am in. Hope to do better this year. I was in the hunt the whole year in 2013, but really stunk it up last year. LOL

Will definitely be signing up once I am home. Can't seem to get in from Tapatalk.

Lineup set! Let's go!

Signed up, but having trouble viewing my team. There's no scroll bar within the page to let me scroll down. Actually, there's no scroll bar on any page to let me scroll down

In like Flynn...I have a feeling this is going to be my year!

Excited to see this pop up this morning. Will get signed up and my team together tonight.

This will be my first time, be gentle on me

I could use a little help, please.

When I fill out the Register info i get a "this user already exists" error message. When I try to sign in it tells me this is not the right form to use to join a private league.

Signed up and ready to go!

I'm set and giving it a try. Good Luck to all!

Back