NHL 2014-2015 Season

Kids got a lot of potential and is on a great team that can highlight his skills and hide his weaknesses while he develops. I would like him better if he was with the Avs though.
He has some excellent puck skills and seems to see the ice really well.

Weird, I don't think I would like him nearly as much if he was with the avs.

He has some excellent puck skills and seems to see the ice really well.

Weird, I don't think I would like him nearly as much if he was with the avs.

Funny how that works. I think we should try it just to see if your theory is true.

Bishop was excellent again as the Lightning take down Detroit 3-1. Bishop has only given up more than 2 goals once in the past 10 games. He is regaining last year's form at the right time.

Bishop was excellent again as the Lightning take down Detroit 3-1. Bishop has only given up more than 2 goals once in the past 10 games. He is regaining last year's form at the right time.

I can't wait to see him healthy in the post season. I love that guy.

I'm a fan myself.

I find the older I get the more player movement their is in the league I cheer for players more than I do teams.

I find the older I get the more player movement their is in the league I cheer for players more than I do teams.
Haha I'm the opposite, as a kid I was always a lightning fan, then I would pick a second team to cheer for based on what players I liked. Now I watch the Lightning almost exclusively until they are out of the playoffs.

Haha I'm the opposite, as a kid I was always a lightning fan, then I would pick a second team to cheer for based on what players I liked. Now I watch the Lightning almost exclusively until they are out of the playoffs.

Don't get me wrong I'm all Avs and love CBJ. But there is so many good stories in the NHL like this Hammond kid or Mrazek and Jouris, good guys and great talent it's hard not to cheer or follow them. I love seeing how teams build or maintain their talent it's almost like I cheer for the GM's. I think I'm a strange hockey fan.

Don't get me wrong I'm all Avs and love CBJ. But there is so many good stories in the NHL like this Hammond kid or Mrazek and Jouris, good guys and great talent it's hard not to cheer or follow them. I love seeing how teams build or maintain their talent it's almost like I cheer for the GM's. I think I'm a strange hockey fan.
Sounds like you might be.

I actually was pulling hard for the Avs the year they won with Borque, always loved him but hated Boston. Was great to get to cheer for him. He and Coffee were my absolute favorite pure players growing up in the 90s.

Sounds like you might be.

I actually was pulling hard for the Avs the year they won with Borque, always loved him but hated Boston. Was great to get to cheer for him. He and Coffee were my absolute favorite pure players growing up in the 90s.

It was hard to cheer for Borque but Coffee will always be one of my all time favourites. When I was growing up my dad had Flames tickets and I got to see the 80's Oilers often and the real battle of Alberta, it was awesome.

His rookie season has been a but disappointing, but Drouin will be really good.

As long as he lays off the sweets.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Talking about good stories in the NHL. How about Cam Talbot?

The Lightning are very good and destroyed myRangers early this season. I would to see theRa gets play the Lightning today and see the outcome.

Caps vs Jets tonight.... Should be a good one

Habs vs sharks tonight
48fea454c8bbb548ee8588d4737d8746.jpg

Flames get a point on an otl to the Jackets, every point counts in the west wish they picked up two.

Jets need to stay out of the box tonight or the Caps will destroy them.

Listening to the Flames aftershow on the radio. Blue Jackets have lost 457 games due to injury. That is just crazy.

Flames get a point on an otl to the Jackets, every point counts in the west wish they picked up two.

Jets need to stay out of the box tonight or the Caps will destroy them.
Caps played a pretty awful first period. One great shift but didn't keep the pressure on. Caps will bring it

They started chanting Holtby with 2 minutes gone in the first..... Hmm

Caps played a pretty awful first period. One great shift but didn't keep the pressure on. Caps will bring it

They started chanting Holtby with 2 minutes gone in the first..... Hmm

I watched the last little bit of the first but had the Sharks game on looking for Marty. I didn't see him yet. Hey Marty wave.

Huge win for the Nucks against the Kings....huge!

1-0 habs after one

I watched the last little bit of the first but had the Sharks game on looking for Marty. I didn't see him yet. Hey Marty wave.
Well at least we know he won't be fighting in the stands so don't have to look for that....

Well at least we know he won't be fighting in the stands so don't have to look for that....

Haha, I was actually looking for the guy with the scuba gear on.

No chance for HOltby on that one what a perfect shot by Scheifle.

Back