What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great grips. I wish they offered them in different colors

I'm lucky. I wanted the Grey last year in the REL 3Gen but they were out. The Ace are the perfect color for me.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Super Stroke slim 3.0 in USA Ryder Cup colors
y9u6ujaj.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up some platinum NDMC grips to go on Bertha, my 3W and 3H and the wedges. I'll use the rest to go on my irons when it's time for a change.

pboqb2Y.jpg
Those are so sweet man. I think that I need these..... Ponder engage

Those are so sweet man. I think that I need these..... Ponder engage

I have them in mid size on all my clubs, best grips I have ever felt

A dozen Bridgestone B330S, a new club brush, new MAXX sunglasses, and paid to have my putter bent 2 degrees flat.

Oh and this came in today

enenyvu3.jpg

2asabyme.jpg

Sweet putter! I grabbed a Golo 3 the other day. Wow is it unreal. I used to despise Scotty but this putter is a true work of art. Confidence is through the roof.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Cobra bio cell hat to match the new driver and 3 w.

timthumb.php

Good looking hat!

lol Pete buying another bag. At least it's filled with greatness
Shut it.... I sold (or traded for eggburgers) all of my other ones. I was down to just the Ping Staffer. And I'd sell that too if I could ship it for less than $100!

......but really I needed something that matched my Seamus Headcovers.

Back on topic, I haven't bought anything golf related today. Headed off to change that.

didn't buy it today but it arrived today. An Adams V3R #2 hybrid, picked it up brand new for dirt cheap. Now to see if i can hit it at all or if it will just end up in marketplace.

Also picked up a cheap ray cook #9 look alike, they call it the "silver ray 203" in all honesty feels good to putt with just hate the stock grip.

I have them in mid size on all my clubs, best grips I have ever felt
I cannot dispute that. I've used Tour Velvet Mid-sized since 2002, but the Decade Midsize are the most fabulous grips I've ever used. I golf with no glove and I get both the tackiness and the feel even in the humid St. Louis days.

I cannot dispute that. I've used Tour Velvet Mid-sized since 2002, but the Decade Midsize are the most fabulous grips I've ever used. I golf with no glove and I get both the tackiness and the feel even in the humid St. Louis days.

After 36 in a day or a long day on the range they do start chewing into my trigger finger at the knuckle since they let you hold the club so lightly.

Swingbyte for $5
3edupamu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bio Cell Driver and both Bio Cell fairway woods showed up......
WOW they are amazing looking!!!

Mizuno JPX EZ 3 hybrid. Felt great in my hands hoping it continues onto the course.

Bridgestone J40 3+. I love pay day. :D

Bridgestone B330-RX's

Just grabbed some Champ Zarma's to replace the cleats that came with my Puma Biofusion's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back