State Apparel on Kickstarter

mancest

Went to the Grandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am really starting to hate this idea that you can just get anyone to fund your product line now. It was fun when someone had a unique idea that wouldn't get traditional funding, but this is taking it to far.

Best winter pants ever. I don't really do kickstarter, but the pants - very nice.

Best winter pants ever. I don't really do kickstarter, but the pants - very nice.

I would hope so for $150.00 for the equivalent of nice pants and a towel.

How much have you spent on golf clubs this year? Price is relative. Doesn't change the fact that they are really nice pants, designed with golf in mind, and kept my chicken legs warm this spring.

How much have you spent on golf clubs this year? Price is relative. Doesn't change the fact that they are really nice pants, designed with golf in mind, and kept my chicken legs warm this spring.

I guess I would more inclined if the climate in Arizona permitted me to wear pants at all.

I guess I would more inclined if the climate in Arizona permitted me to wear pants at all.

Yeah, the pants aren't really needed in AZ or Florida, but up here I love mine as they have been perfect for rounds when the temperature has been in the 50s. They are expensive, but really well made. Sadly, the cost on this kickstarter page is lower than the normal cost.

I am really starting to hate this idea that you can just get anyone to fund your product line now. It was fun when someone had a unique idea that wouldn't get traditional funding, but this is taking it to far.

I'm right there with you. If a company doesn't have enough capital to start a line, it sends many bad signals to me. In this case, it's $10K. If you have a "high end" brand like these guys are trying to portray, $10K should be a drop in the bucket.

Back