ANA Inspiration - LPGA Tour First Major of 2016

Is Lexi putting with a Cure putter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be a great win for L Ko. Suprised at how bad Lexi played today. Normally it is her putting that let's her down, but today it was her ball striking.

Ko wins.

Only a matter of time for Ko. She's just too damn good

Way to grind Lydia! Solid win

2 straight wins on tour for Ko, and 2 straight majors going back to last year. Oh yeah, she's 18 YEARS OLD.

Ko just hung around all day. Kind of has a Spieth US Open win feel to it. Feel bad for the other girl, she certainly let this one get away from her. Interesting that the mistakes came right after her caddie asked where they stood on the leaderboard

Back to back major wins for Lydia Ko.

Hell of a win for Lydia.

Incredible win for Lydia. And nice eagle for Thompson to close after a rough day.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Phenomenal win for Ko, she just kept grinding, I really admire her game.

Not much of a pond anymore lol it's a swimming pool

This is the most hilariously random tradition in a golf tournament haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Great win by Ko, handled it like there was no pressure

Ko is just crushing it. Also nice to see Charley Hull up there. Another great young player to watch.

Man she sure is talented!

How awesome is Ko!?! Wow!

I have to say that I really enjoy watching the ladies play slot more than watching the men play. They look like they enjoy it more and have a little bit of fun out there the guys are so flipping serious

How would you like to have her career facing you? Amazing!!

It was a great tournament to watch all week. Everytime I watch the LPGA, it reminds me how most of them play a game I can relate to a whole lot more than the absurd distances the PGA pros hit the ball. Glad to see Lydia take the win at the end.

Back