Unofficial THP Gathering: MA 2015

Morning round would definitely work better for me too if I can convince my boss to give me the last day of the month off. Gotta push to hit my quota early!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get the message I sent to you and ddec?
I did get it. Kind of waiting for that guy from Philly to make a decision on what his plans are for the weekend.

I did get it. Kind of waiting for that guy from Philly to make a decision on what his plans are for the weekend.

I'm trying! I may retain ATL to negotiate on my behalf.

I'm trying! I may retain ATL to negotiate on my behalf.
Haha. No worries buddy. My offer still stands, and I'm not committing to anything on Friday that could leave you hanging.

Bumping this up need to give a final headcount in a few days.

Looking forward to it everyone!

Course Confirmed!

Red Tail Golf Club
Devens, MA

Date: Aug 1st 2015

Tee Time Start: 10:10am
Cost: $99 Includes Green Fee, Cart and range balls

Red Tail is the host of the 2015 MGA Amateur Links Championship on Aug 4/5 (yes, we will be playing the course 3 days before the event, tournament conditions anyone?)

The course is an hour west of Boston and South of Manchester, NH, a little over an hour from Providence, 1.5 hours from Hartford, 2.5 hours from Albany and 4.5 from Edison, NJ.

I will need to confirm our headcount about 2 weeks prior to the event.

Bumping the info again...

Rob, could you add this to the 1st post when you get a chance?

2.5 hours from Albany…pfft…not with this guy driving! #hour45TOPS

Bought my train ticket this morning!

Really looking forward to meeting everyone. Red Tail has always been one of my fav courses.

Your PM inbox is full. I sent you a text--or at least I sent a text to whatever number I had for you…HA.

Any updates on Friday for you guys?

Can't believe how fast this has come up on us.

Last Call!

For Friday? Or for Saturday? Or both? Chris and I are still ironing out details.

Saturday mostly since we need a headcount to the course yesterday. If Friday comes together, we'll work that out this week but the sooner we get interest in that the better.

<-- Still in and excited! Just need to work on my driver, I forgot how to use one.

You & me both

You & me both

<-- Still in and excited! Just need to work on my driver, I forgot how to use one.

You can throw me in this category as well. I would have been better off leaving mine at home this past weekend.

I'll be keeping my eye on this thread to see if the Friday AM round gets solidified, I just had a week off but based on projections I should be able to grab the last day of the month off... maybe.

Please see PAGE 1 for updates regarding breakfast and post-round eat ideas.

Back