golfchoppin

Reaction score
Handicap
So the future wife said she would like to start playing some and we have been looking around for a set of clubs. I would like a middle of the pack so to speak set of clubs for her. Point me in the right direction and give us a few recommendations!! Thanks in advance.

My wife has a set of Adams that she's enjoyed for a couple of years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My other half started with and continues to play Callaway Razr X clubs. After some lessons and practice she has done very well with them. I got them used from Callaway but in great condition. She has grown into/with them and now I don't feel the need to upgrade them. Not sure how much you want to spend or how serious she will take to the game. But do some research and try some clubs out. We play together all the time now. I hope the same occurs for you.

Mine started with Cobra Amp Cells and has just swapped them out for the F6 irons. When she started we booked a set of lessons first, then brought clubs. She wanted to try playing, but was not sure she would like it so didn't she the point buying clubs straight away. After a couple of lessons she was hooked and then we went club hunting.

I think she tried G25's, TM Burner 2.0's then ended up with the AMP Cells. She used those for 2 years before getting the F6's. Her bag now is Cobra F6 Driver, Callaway X hot 5 wood, G25 23* Hybrid, F6 Irons 7 - SW including the Gap wedge and a Ping putter. This gets her around all courses in the mid 90's dipping down to 89.

My wife has Callaway Solaire clubs and loves em. Well worth the money and made for the ladies.

Thanks for the replies. We ended up getting Adams women's idea tech hybrid/irons and cobra fly-z driver to start with. Lessons will be soon. There is a local club that has a lady's clinic night on Fridays so she will start there.

Back