I thought I would add this to the proper thread.

This is a birthday donut "cake" from sublime donuts in Atlanta. It's a brilliant idea.
I think you might be a few doughnuts short. #old

Sublime doughnuts are delicious

There are only a few donuts worth eating:

Original glazed
Crueller
Creme-filled Powder Sugar (none of that chocolate-covered creme filled - yech - way too much. And don't even get me started on "bavarian creme")
Doughnut-holes

and of course, every great once in a while, an entire bag of those mini-powdered cake donuts you get the grocery store.

4a4b29501ce6d060a3a66324e53f35eb.jpg

820260fb772faa2c3b81cd875c297b91.jpg

I thought I would add this to the proper thread.

This is a birthday donut "cake" from sublime donuts in Atlanta. It's a brilliant idea.
That's an awesome idea!

There are only a few donuts worth eating:

Original glazed
Crueller
Creme-filled Powder Sugar (none of that chocolate-covered creme filled - yech - way too much. And don't even get me started on "bavarian creme")
Doughnut-holes

and of course, every great once in a while, an entire bag of those mini-powdered cake donuts you get the grocery store.

If this is the limit of donuts worth eating to you, then you are eating them from the wrong donut shop sir. :act-up:

There is a local bakery that has made me believe in the chocolate covered cream filled again. They call them burgers, but instead of the hard, super-sweet chocolate icing (like a Krispy Kreme would use), they have a cocoa version of the interior white cream spread thinly across the top.

Might have to take the boys for donuts in the morning.

Hey guys…

899dbeef8ad6651fd1cd2979c0b01e6c.jpg

Three today because it's Christmas Eve. Irish Cream, Butter Rum, and Mocha Latte.

509a279ae0115fb2391aee03b73f44db.jpg

Hey guys…

899dbeef8ad6651fd1cd2979c0b01e6c.jpg

Three today because it's Christmas Eve. Irish Cream, Butter Rum, and Mocha Latte.

509a279ae0115fb2391aee03b73f44db.jpg

I think I'd have to try a bite of all three.......at the same time!

Have yet to have a better normal glaze. Local donut truck here... Mrs. Yoder's Donuts. Absolutely INCREDIBLE.

Now I want a donut for breakfast.

I think I'd have to try a bite of all three.......at the same time!
The Irish Cream might be my new favorite--taking the crown away from the French Toast.

Now I'm craving a donut from Timmy Hos. Too bad none around here, guess DD will have to do. Maybe a cronut

Daylight donuts in south GA is phenomenal. If there is one in Valdosta, we will have to get some for the next GA / FL Gethering.

I got a dozen this morning and a dozen on my way home tonight.

10887327_10152807890223645_6127929255549318740_o.jpg

I heard Steve Czaban ranting yesterday about 7-11 offering fresh glazed donuts 2 for $1

Apparently his car is incapable of passing the store by each morning.

I heard Steve Czaban ranting yesterday about 7-11 offering fresh glazed donuts 2 for $1

Apparently his car is incapable of passing the store by each morning.

If the donuts are good, cars do tend to have trouble passing without stopping!

I love all donuts, I think I would eat them exclusively if I could.

We just got a Krispy Kreme tuesday

I'm a big Dunkin' Donuts fan...my favorite is toasted coconut and chocolate glazed. I'm so glad that we have them in Las Vegas.

Just because we're getting another foot of snow today, doesn't mean we can forget about Cider Belly Monday!

Butter rum on the left, French toast on the right:

311e77d3ff92d2bbc07a66895be9a4ba.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423492361.157589.jpg

Nomad Donuts 30th St. north park San Diego

Honeydew Mint w/ prosciutto, wasabi coconut, choco chip carrot cake and jalapeño we had some more ax well, but these are amazing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I may have had a brownie batter AND a cookie dough filled doughnut from Dunkin this morning.

They may have been wonderful.

View attachment 18625

Nomad Donuts 30th St. north park San Diego

Honeydew Mint w/ prosciutto, wasabi coconut, choco chip carrot cake and jalapeño we had some more ax well, but these are amazing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Some very interesting combinations there.

Back