Can't believe there wasn't an active thread on donuts (doughnuts). So, without further ado ... here's the donut thread!

What's your favorite donut? Mine is the Boston Creme, with the sour cream donut a close second.
The one's from O'Carroll-land that somehow didn't make their way to Valdosta this last time down there. >:-|

LaMar's Donuts are my favorite.

Pete's Apple Cider doughnuts that TOAD referred to are fantastic as well as the ones from a place across south GA called Daylight.

Dunkin donuts are as blah as they come, great because of how accessible they are, but certainly not great donuts. Krispy Kremes hot glazed are heavenly, everything else is the same way.

I haven't had them in years, but Shipleys used to be amazing.

Duncan donuts are as blah as they come, great because of how accessible they are, but certainly not great donuts. Krispy Kremes hot glazed are heavenly, everything else is the same way.

I haven't had them in years, but Shipleys used to be amazing.
Had Shipley earlier this year. I agree dunkin donuts are as blue as they come but voodoo donuts are awesome from Portland Oregon

Had Shipley earlier this year. I agree dunkin donuts are as blue as they come but voodoo donuts are awesome from Portland Oregon

I feel like I have seen the Voodoo Doughnuts on one of the cooking/etc shows before...

And they looked glorious.

I feel like I have seen the Voodoo Doughnuts on one of the cooking/etc shows before...

Oh yes. I had a client where I flew into Portland and made a trip each time. They are divine

Lafeen's here in Bellingham is freaking amazing. Behold the donutty goodness

donut-case1.png

Our local grocery store chain Haggen has some pretty solid donuts as well.

Oh yes. I had a client where I flew into Portland and made a trip each time. They are divine

There are a few trips that I would make just to eat at a particular place.

Voodoo Doughnuts is definitely one of them.

So what does a golf ball and a donut have in common. "You can get you a hole in one with each.

We used to shut down the bar and get over to go to donuts at 4 a.m. when I lived in Portland and get them when they were hot and fresh. And yes they have been on the cooking network incredible donuts

Dude, In the south we'd close it down then go to Krispy Kreme. Nothing better than seeing that 'Hot and Now' sign glowing after midnight.....Except maybe Waffle House.
We used to shut down the bar and get over to go to donuts at 4 a.m. when I lived in Portland and get them when they were hot and fresh. And yes they have been on the cooking network incredible donuts

bill-burr-has-such-a-beautiful-way-with-words-2.jpg

I stopped in this place in Venice, Florida called Abe's Donuts. They were so light, cakey and fresh. Took some for the whole office. May grab one today.

I think I'm having Shipleys today.

You can all be jealous

Back