Srixon Golf Instagram Contest

Harvmp28

Reaction score
Handicap
Head on over to @SrixonGolf Instagram account and repost a picture they put up for a chance to win a set Z745s with limited edition KBS PVD shafts instructions on how to enter are listed below the photo. Ends December 22nd i believe. Good luck guys!

How do you repost a picture on instagram

Take a screenshot on your phone and then select it from your gallery

How do you repost a picture on instagram

I was just about to ask the same thing! lol

Now for the follow-up question, how do you take a screenshot on your phone?

Lol brother you an I are book ends. Armed and dangerous with technology

Lol brother you an I are book ends. Armed and dangerous with technology

I will have to ask my 13 year old. She would know long before this almost 50 year old soon to be Jr. Coot!

I will have to ask my 13 year old. She would know long before this almost 50 year old soon to be Jr. Coot!
Haha I don't know how every phone works but my s5 just takes a swipe of my Palm across the screen

I think I am actually finally entered! Thanks for the information!

Been trying to enter for 30 minutes, but Instagram keeps crashing. Hope that they fix it soon.

Been trying to enter for 30 minutes, but Instagram keeps crashing. Hope that they fix it soon.

I may have blown it up John with all the struggles I had trying to figure out how to repost that photo!

I may have blown it up John with all the struggles I had trying to figure out how to repost that photo!

I couldn't figure it out lol. Have to wait for my technology assistant to get home lol

I couldn't figure it out lol. Have to wait for my technology assistant to get home lol

I finally managed to post it with out the app crashing so I feel your pain.

I use an app called repost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I made one. Awesome prize

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im entered. Those irons look so good.

Thanks for the heads up. I got my entry in a few hours ago.

Back