Are there any wedge heads that accept .370 shafts?

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Reaction score
I am trying to build a set of wedges to match some irons I have with Kuro Kage graphite .370 iron shafts. Anybody familiar with wedges that will accept these shafts?

I am trying to build a set of wedges to match some irons I have with Kuro Kage graphite .370 iron shafts. Anybody familiar with wedges that will accept these shafts?

Just about any component brand takes a .370 - Maltby and Wishon both make some nice ones. You can also either carefully sand the shafts down to .355 since they are graphite or have a clubmaker (or skilled press operator) bore a .355 head to .370 for you.

Just about any component brand takes a .370 - Maltby and Wishon both make some nice ones. You can also either carefully sand the shafts down to .355 since they are graphite or have a clubmaker (or skilled press operator) bore a .355 head to .370 for you.

I would prefer to use some wedge heads I have. Would trying to sand the shaft or bore the heads be the better option. Or is finding different heads the best solution?

Yeah, components are the place to look there. I also agree on the sanding, Hawk has done it a good bit if you want to chat him up on that!

I would prefer to use some wedge heads I have. Would trying to sand the shaft or bore the heads be the better option. Or is finding different heads the best solution?

Sanding before boring. Definitely.

Yeah, components are the place to look there. I also agree on the sanding, Hawk has done it a good bit if you want to chat him up on that!

I will hit him up. Thanks for the info.

I agree with Jman that sanding would be the simplest option unless you (or someone you know) has access to a drill press. Never had a problem doing either - just have to be patient with the sanding.

Scor Wedges are . 370

Back