Big Break 23 - The Palm Beaches (spoilers)

Also, why the hell did that guy go for it from a fairway bunker?!?

I didn't think he had a chance to keep it dry.

This show and the Honda Classic both are making me regret not going to the event there last year

Wow. Playing the bear trap in -2 is stupid good

Tired of his voice and cockiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I was thinking the same exact thing.

Have to say he some really solid shots on those three holes. I have to see the bunker shot on number 16 was absolutely amazing. His stance and where the ball was positioned in the bunker you really have no idea until you seen it how difficult it is to get out of the bunker

He can hit a two iron and 280 yards on a hole that you really shouldn't hit much further than that. The other two holes are par threes that these guys are probably getting seven or six iron into. How's that working out for him?

Also, why the hell did that guy go for it from a fairway bunker?!?
With the two stroke lead he had, I'm really surprised he went for it from the bunker.

I finally watched this week's episode last night. Brandon might be the ultimate internet golfer (although, it appeared that he had no issues hitting his irons extra long). Still, he runs his mouth a lot. A guy that tries to get in other people's heads to avoid getting picked for elimination is a guy that has no confidence in his game. Not sad to see him go.

~Rock

I dont think he was nearly as a bad as Anthony but he was kind of annoying. But he wasnt lying he flew that 8 iron about 175-180 on that par 3 it looked like

"I can hit my 2-iron 280, can you?" I'm late to this season, but what a douche Brandon is.
I for one cannot hit a 2 iron that far, mainly because I don't carry one.

Trash talking? That's what we have resorted too?

Those that have do and those who are scared try to talk. Wasn't against clay before but today I wouldn't mind seeing him go.

Those that have do and those who are scared try to talk. Wasn't against clay before but today I wouldn't mind seeing him go.

Yeah there really is no place for that in golf. I have always been taught you don't cheer for your opponents short comings, nor do you hope for it. At least not out loud.

Yeah there really is no place for that in golf. I have always been taught you don't cheer for your opponents short comings, nor do you hope for it. At least not out loud.

Did he think these guys were that gullible to fall for his wind talk? Good final match. I don't see him making it to the final.

Did he think these guys were that gullible to fall for his wind talk? Good final match. I don't see him making it to the final.

No, he was lucky to make it out of that. Tommy should have put him away on the first hole.

It seemed clay regretted talking trash in the end, hopefully he learned his lesson, he seems like a good guy, just got caught up in the game.

Clay is a good guy overall not sure why he put a target on his back like that. The wind trick was too much at first and to keep going on it made it worse. Have a feeling next episode they will make him pay for that.

So not to be that guy but what happens if Chad wins. How does he walk the course or does he get a car exemption? Clay had pretty bad shots but good saves. I like this season, not the greatest talent but the majority of the group seems like solid guys.

Maybe its just me but this season seems to have WAY more talent than the previous couple.

So not to be that guy but what happens if Chad wins. How does he walk the course or does he get a car exemption? Clay had pretty bad shots but good saves. I like this season, not the greatest talent but the majority of the group seems like solid guys.

i believe he could get a cart exemption but iirc he walked his pro am round at Humana.

So Clay. Why? I don't know. It was strange for him to all of a sudden be 'active' in the show. I don't mind the trash talk and trying to get in someone's head. But to wish bad things on your opponent is low class IMO.

~Rock

Back