2017 Nor Cal v So Cal battle of the drought

Are you northern Arizona or southern?

Phoenix is generally considered center of the state with Tucson being the south and Flagstaff being the north.

He's too busy being his wife's good luck charm in Vegas right now.... Maybe if he stands there and looks pretty enough he'll be able to make the trip.

Haha, pretty sure the looking pretty requirement ended his dreams as a good luck charm :D

So who wants me more, NorCal or SoCal?

Golf mercenary in the house! Go on and take my spot with the NorCal squad!

Phoenix is generally considered center of the state with Tucson being the south and Flagstaff being the north.

okay, then you are NorCal. Cause nobody else is saying anything diff. Bonus, you get to have Mancest rub your feet.

Nah. Fup will have to be socal. Phx counts as south. :D

Haha, pretty sure the looking pretty requirement ended his dreams as a good luck charm :D

Golf mercenary in the house! Go on and take my spot with the NorCal squad!

Hicksta suck it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who wants me more, NorCal or SoCal?
We'll be happy to have you in the winning team.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Since I'm closer to SoCal, I may have to join the team.

We might have to change the name of this thing.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Since I'm closer to SoCal, I may have to join the team.
It would be great seeing you again. Too bad you'll be on the losing side but Jocko's is worth it.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Oh you know I'm in again!

Depending on if the Vegas trip goes off as planned for April or not, I'm in. Team so cal FTW!

:hello:

Wouldn't miss it! Put me and Kurt down for SoCal. Life's been throwing curve balls but right now we'll say yes!

Count me in fellas!

Depending on if the Vegas trip goes off as planned for April or not, I'm in. Team so cal FTW!

hell yeah, love to have you man!

I'm in for the South!

I am interested but only if I correct my putting issues. I would hate to see grown men cry (my teammates) every time I am standing over a 3 footer.

I am interested but only if I correct my putting issues. I would hate to see grown men cry (my teammates) every time I am standing over a 3 footer.

It'll fit right in with me spraying drives 3 fairways over. :D

I'm looking forward to this. I've lived in California my whole life and have yet to play any golf in Central Cal. Experiencing it with a great group of THPers will be a blast!

Back