Id love to have it. Count me as an entrant to this very generous contest.

So, ive been pondering how i would get my clubs back from the #THPLegacy. Shipping is great and all, but overnight shipping is expensive. Lets face it, im going to want to see those clubs as soon as i get home. This looks like a very awesome solution.

Plus maybe winning this could free up some money for other THP outings.

~Rock

Thanks for this outstanding gesture. I'd like to be considered. My travel bag is on its last legs and I'd love to upgrade to the Club Glove, but its just not in the budget...I'm a MD resident so I could pick up local also...
Stuff like this is why I love THP. Thanks again.

Last day for entries. Glad to see so much interest in this, it's good to know that whoever gets it, truly has a need for it.

I'm throwing my name in the hat as well. I'm headed to the KY and PA events so I sure could use it.

Thanks

I'm throwing my name in the hat as well. I'm headed to the KY and PA events so I sure could use it.

Thanks
Man...Another local who cold use it. I guess I should have done more reaching out locally first. But good luck in the drawing. That's awesome you're in both events....you're going to Fly to Pittsburgh and not drive? Depending on today's outcomes, we might be able to arrange for a small caravan.

Man...Another local who cold use it. I guess I should have done more reaching out locally first. But good luck in the drawing. That's awesome you're in both events....you're going to Fly to Pittsburgh and not drive? Depending on today's outcomes, we might be able to arrange for a small caravan.

No I'm planning on driving to PA but both my vehicles are a little tight in the trunk area. Having a little more protection will give me some added assurance.

I am in, could use this for sure as I don't have a travel bag.

Thanks for the awesome gesture and good luck everyone!

I could use this. Thanks for setting this up, what a cool gesture.

Drawing to take place by 4:30 and winner will be updated in the first post.....Man I always wanted to sound like JB :)

Thanks for the interest everyone and good luck.

I presume that is EST time.

~Rock

1st post updated with winner.

Congrats vTHokies20!

~Rock

yes, it was. Winner just posted.

Congrats!!

Congrats! Thats awesome. And CAA_Beat thats an awesome gesture

Congrats!!! And again, awesome gesture.

nice win and nicer gesture!

Congrats

Nice gesture Rob, nice win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratz and thanks again for doing this

Amazing gesture again Rob

Congrats and what an amazing gesture Rob.

Congrats!

Tap tap taparoo

Back