Playable Courses Near Louisville

highscoreinky

Hope is not a method.
Reaction score
Handicap
No local courses open and it's been 2 weeks since I have teed up a ball. Making a road trip Sunday to play but don't know where to go. Would appreciate any suggestions on where to play within a 100 miles of Louisville.

I'm over around Henderson, nothing over his way bud. Shouldn't be long though.

Might want to watch the Weather Channel first.......

I'm over around Henderson, nothing over his way bud. Shouldn't be long though.

I know but I'm going through withdrawals now. With the rain coming our way it will be next weekend at the earliest before local courses are playable. Can't wait another week.

I feel your pain. I went out to the range today and hit balls in mid 20 degree weather.

Might want to watch the Weather Channel first.......

I know.....rain, rain, go away. Sunday will be in the 40's with steady, heavy rain in the forecast. Tuesday and Wednesday we are expecting thunder storms so with all the rain combined with all the melting snow I expect my local courses to be under water for the next week.

As a golfer I'm an eternal optimist so I'm hopeful that the snow line skipped over a small section of Kentucky and there may be a course I can play Sunday before the rain comes pouring down.

I feel your pain. I went out to the range today and hit balls in mid 20 degree weather.

I did the same thing this afternoon. Was surprised we had a range open. Went at 4:00 this afternoon and was their 3rd customer.

This was an unmanned range. Ball dispenser and coin machine outside of building. Put my money in and the damn ball machine was frozen up. So, I just hit my own balls, went and picked em up, repeat.

This was an unmanned range. Ball dispenser and coin machine outside of building. Put my money in and the damn ball machine was frozen up. So, I just hit my own balls, went and picked em up, repeat.

And my wife thinks I'm an extreme golfer.

I'm just not very bright, and I wanted to get some pitching, chipping and contact in with real balls, instead of hitting in the house.

Back