Spring 2015 East Nebraska Get Together

Can a mod change the title to East Nebraska, thanks!

I'm still interested in this one and hoping there will be enough interest from others to make it happen.

I am keeping an eye on this thread!!!

Hopefully we can get some dates set up within the next few months. I'm really looking forward to playing Arbor Links again.

Glad to see another bump for this one. Really hoping timing works out to pay a visit to eastern NE!

I would be lying if I said this was anything but an extreme long shot but I am still keeping tabs on it just in case.

I'm just throwing this out there. Can't even say it would work for sure. But I may be in Council Bluffs the weekend of April 4. I'm also going to be in Lincoln Memorial Weekend and have been given permission to play one round of golf that weekend while there.

~Rock

I'm just throwing this out there. Can't even say it would work for sure. But I may be in Council Bluffs the weekend of April 4. I'm also going to be in Lincoln Memorial Weekend and have been given permission to play one round of golf that weekend while there.

~Rock
April 4 might be a tight timeframe to get this setup, and weather may still be a factor, but you'd better hit us up over memorial weekend for a round!

April 4 might be a tight timeframe to get this setup, and weather may still be a factor, but you'd better hit us up over memorial weekend for a round!

I will definitely be hitting all of you up for the Memorial weekend when we get closer.

~Rock

~Rock

April 4th would definitely be no good for myself. I'll be out until after April 15th, but if that weekend works for everybody else, I can just catch you guys on the next outing.

Look, April 4 is sketchy. Even for me, because I am there for work. Was just throwing it out there as a mere possibility.

~Rock

So what does everyone think about:

Friday May 22nd:
Iron Horse
http://www.golfironhorse.com/

Saturday May 23rd:
Arbor Links
http://www.arborlinks.com/-golf-photos

Sunday May 24th:
Quarry Oaks
http://www.quarryoaks.com/-course-layout

I could do Friday and Saturday rounds on this weekend but I'd have to head home on Saturday evening since my wife has some plans with family and friends Sunday and Monday.

Quick question. Would these courses be packed on a holiday weekend? 5 1/2 - 6 hour rounds can zap a lot of enjoyment out of playing.

I could do Friday and Saturday rounds on this weekend but I'd have to head home on Saturday evening since my wife has some plans with family and friends Sunday and Monday.

Quick question. Would these courses be packed on a holiday weekend? 5 1/2 - 6 hour rounds can zap a lot of enjoyment out of playing.

It's possible that it could get a bit busy. The earlier we tee off the better chance we have at a bit slower.

Wedge can you pick us up and take us some place warm

Wedge can you pick us up and take us some place warm

Sure just visit AA.com and search for Chicago to Puerto Vallarta. I'll do my best to get that flight.

Tap Talking my way thru the world of golf!

Put me down as a maybe. Going to be towards the end of April before I know for sure.

Tap Talking my way thru the world of golf!

Mark me down as a definite yes for the Friday and Saturday rounds, and a maybe for the Sunday round.

Quoting myself here to get final interest, looks like I'll make these days it now that the THP calendar is out.
Remind me, that Saturday course was an all day rate so we were planning on 36, right?

Back