Laying bed for one last post about making the most

PlayingThorns

Going for Gold
Reaction score
Handicap
So another Christmas has come and gone. Hope everyone had a boisterous jolly good time. As for making the most of our time from here. Let's get ready for a new year but if you aren't traveling or living in the warmer states please provide your best posy for how you are going to get up tomorrow and have the best day of golf training you have had in a long time! I personally have errands to run and run them fast enough I may end up hot enough to hit balls at the local range in the 37 degree Temps. If that plan faulters. I know I can count on some of you wise friends.

With love and Christmas joy!

Playing thorns out for the night. ?

You are going to need Flash like speed.

Super Speed workout for me.

Sim time booked

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

havnt touched my clubs since mid/late October. Just too busy at work, too busy at home. We (wife and I) have large families. Weather hasn't been the worst but also far from great for anything outdoors wise golf related. Honestly I don't mind the time off. Just too much going on work wise lately and family/household wise too. I havnt even really gotten hyped up for golf yet. Got the skis tuned and hope to enjoy some skiing. Heading up with the fam for a 3 dayer in a couple weeks, then again on prez weekend and hope for another few day trips here and there if time and money allow. Hate to admit it here but there is more to life than golf. I will no doubt get the itch again soon enough and it did suck when the weather turned and I got too busy but such is life and so be it. I will appreciate it more when I do get back around to it. Its always more appreciative when you don't do it for a while for whatever thats worth..lol

I also think a reset via time off is also a good thing. Frees the mind and also some bad habits imo. Im usually content with winter till about the superbowl and then I want the spring back after that. That's when I start to get the itch again. Though I have been known to get a few indoor sessions come Feb/March in anticipation of the spring. And if whether is really good (unwinter like) I wont hesitate to golf if time and money allow. But till then or if it doesn't work so be it.

I'm going to do the same things I did last year, and expect different results!

Back