PuttingU.com - powered by SPi

Even if you've seen a lot of this before, it's a great resource! One of the things I'd been trying to do is keep a list of all the helpful THP posts on SPi techniques & drills. Hopefully, eventually everything will end up on PuttingU.com!

How is your lag putting? Check new post on PuttingU.com Leave "the coach" a comment or question.

PuttingU-logo-site.png

We receive calls and emails on a daily basis about putting instruction, questions, etc, etc. Please take a look below and let me know your thoughts. This is a work in progress - will be adding more features in time. Appreciate your support and feedback. Ted

**Soft Launch - PuttingU.com (puttingu.com) -

We would like your support of PuttingU.com. Please share this link with your clients and/or friends. We believe there is a need for such a site. Let me know your thoughts and leave a comment on the actually site (http://puttingu.com). Once we launch to everyone we will begin to share new posts and videos weekly.

PuttingU.com - Many different instructional theories and myths float within the golfing world today, especially related to putting. Through research, no website completely focuses its efforts on theories for game improvement and myths of putting to the fullest potential. Typically golf websites discuss differences in types of putter models, the latest and greatest and which player is using what. Welcome to PuttingU.com (PuttingUniversity). PuttingU was created to actually talk about the golfer and the “how too”. Through in depth instructional tips, ways to practice effectively, and myths of putter designs we look to help the golfer have a more enjoyable golfing experience.

Back