Where to get a fitting in Wisconsin?

BamBooBender

See-Moe
Reaction score
Handicap
My brain
Or the neighboring states? Looking to get fitted for irons and driver this year, but wondering if there is place to get a real fitting that's not too far away.

Anyone? I know Wisconsin isn't the golf mecca, but there has to be some good club fitters in the state.

What's your definition of fitting. I believe there's a Taylormade performance lab near madison

What's your definition of fitting. I believe there's a Taylormade performance lab near madison

Static and dynamic fitting on LM for iron's, hybo's, and driver.

I see that there are a few golftec's around Milwaukee. Anyone get fitted there?

Madison area my friend.

Thanks, I've been through a few of the big box fittings with varying degrees of success. Would be nice to go to someone that knows their stuff, instead of trying to fit myself. I've done ok with off the rack clubs, or one's that I modified myself, but would like to take out some of the guesswork and get some real feedback.

I'd make the trip to Club Champion in Deerfield, IL. I had a great experience with Tim there. Highly recommended.

I'd make the trip to Club Champion in Deerfield, IL. I had a great experience with Tim there. Highly recommended.
Thanks, I'll look into it.

Club champion looks pretty good. I'm looking more to get modded OEM clubs, rather than purely custom built clubs from component companies, however, I do like the idea of MOI matching vs swing weighting.

Back