Rogue Black 85g hybrid shaft?

Got it in my H1 and I enjoy it. Had it in my 712u before I switched to the H1 as well. Feels stable without feeling too stiff. Launches mid to high for me with the H1 head.

Have it in my h1 and if I get a 17* h1 it will be in tephere too. It's a stable shaft and slightly softer at the tip than the silver. Not too stout but not sift either

I just ordered this shaft in my H2 coming soon

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Anyone gaming this shaft in their hybrids? How you like them?

I have one in a 21 degree Apex UT and I had a lot of really good success with it in 2016. Pretty stable in X flex and I could elevate it easily which I think plays into the profile they suggest.

I have one in a 21 degree Apex UT and I had a lot of really good success with it in 2016. Pretty stable in X flex and I could elevate it easily which I think plays into the profile they suggest.
I demoed one briefly at GT. Really liked the stability. Want to put one in my Apex 3H, in an attempt to minimize hook miss. Currently have stock kuro kage black in it.

I demoed one briefly at GT. Really liked the stability. Want to put one in my Apex 3H, in an attempt to minimize hook miss. Currently have stock kuro kage black in it.

I don't know what it is about Kuro Kage but I've always thought they felt awful.

May I ask your reason for playing a utility iron over a hybrid?

May I ask your reason for playing a utility iron over a hybrid?

Just personal preference. I seem to be squaring up an iron shape a bit better right now, so I am accepting the reduced distance potential and increased potential for contact error in order to achieve marginal accuracy gains.

Late in the year I started to get a bit steep with my hybrids, and the results were not good.

Just personal preference. I seem to be squaring up an iron shape a bit better right now, so I am accepting the reduced distance potential and increased potential for contact error in order to achieve marginal accuracy gains.

Late in the year I started to get a bit steep with my hybrids, and the results were not good.
Got ya, I would really like to try a utility, but can never find a left hand options locally... Really want to try the Srixon Z u65. Really just need some control and accuracy at the top of my bag!

Got ya, I would really like to try a utility, but can never find a left hand options locally... Really want to try the Srixon Z u65. Really just need some control and accuracy at the top of my bag!

Strong offering right there. I think the Srixon's play a bit more like an iron overall. Apex UTs are a nice blend. 712u from Titleist is more of an iron shape (and it's awesome)... I'd say the best 'other side of the fence' offering is the Ping Crossover. That is such a great blend of almost hybrid.

if you can find them, hit them!

Strong offering right there. I think the Srixon's play a bit more like an iron overall. Apex UTs are a nice blend. 712u from Titleist is more of an iron shape (and it's awesome)... I'd say the best 'other side of the fence' offering is the Ping Crossover. That is such a great blend of almost hybrid.

if you can find them, hit them!
Will do, really like the look of the crossover!

I don't know what it is about Kuro Kage but I've always thought they felt awful.

Want to change out the Kuro Kage Black too. What flex in the Rogue Black would be appropriate to replace a stiff Kuro Kage Black?

Back