Calling all Carolinians

It's supposed to be beautiful here on Saturday and then some rain on Sunday.

Anyone want to play anywhere close to Greensboro on Sunday? Willing to drive up to an hour outside of Gboro.

Anyone want to play anywhere close to Greensboro on Sunday? Willing to drive up to an hour outside of Gboro.

Maybe play somewhere in Salisbury? Im willing to drive that way if it means more people.

I could do further South (Charlotte) if there was interest. The closer to 85, the better though. Warrior Golf Club in China Grove & Rocky River in Charlotte...Irish Creek if anyone is a member...open to anywhere really!

I could do further South (Charlotte) if there was interest. The closer to 85, the better though. Warrior Golf Club in China Grove & Rocky River in Charlotte...Irish Creek if anyone is a member...open to anywhere really!

rocky river is a beautiful course.

Rocky River @ 3pm ?

Looks to be $42 a person according to their website.

John, You good with that?

Works for me. RR's a great track!

I wish I could join you guys on Sunday, but a few purchases this week have exhausted my golf budget until next Thursday. I have just enough left to drive up to Lonnie Poole on Saturday. I should have waited to get a few things, since this is my spring break week from school and then it's straight through until I'm finally done in September.

I'm in. Can we do it a little earlier? maybe closer to 1:30/2:00?

Rocky River @ 3pm ?

Looks to be $42 a person according to their website.

John, You good with that?

Go off at 3:10 on golfnow.com its 28 bucks

Sorry thats 9 holes.

I have a lesson in Charlotte (Ballentine) On Sunday from 12-2pm. Anyone in the area want to get a round or 9 holes in sometime after?

EDIT: Or just a beer or 3 with maybe a cigar?
^^^^^^

I'm cool with 1:40 if Ir13 is.

Tee time for 4 at Rocky River at 3:00 under Madel and it's $45/person.

Ill need to call if we will have less so please let me know if you cant make it.

So far, I think it's:

JohnBoyNC
ir13
pumbaa
H-SC Tiger

Last edited:
Does anyone have any recommendations on good club fitters around Charleston? After reading the Sea Island experience I want to go get fitted to make sure I am taking full advantage of my equipment. I have looked at the golf digest top fitters but just wanted to see if anyone had any experience anywhere. I would be willing to drive a little if anyone has any place outside of the Charleston area

Tee time for 4 at Rocky River at 3:00 under Madel and it's $45/person.

Ill need to call if we will have less so please let me know if you cant make it.

So far, I think it's:

JohnBoyNC
ir13
pumbaa
H-SC Tiger
Looking forward to it! What tees do you all normally play from?

I wish I could join you guys on Sunday, but a few purchases this week have exhausted my golf budget until next Thursday. I have just enough left to drive up to Lonnie Poole on Saturday. I should have waited to get a few things, since this is my spring break week from school and then it's straight through until I'm finally done in September.
That means you're not going to buy that cursed 5H off of me this weekend? :tongue:

That means you're not going to buy that cursed 5H off of me this weekend? :tongue:

Let's see how I hit it compared to the Jetspeed 5H that I threw in the bag. I'm not a huge fan of the Jetspeed, but it may be that I can't hit a higher lofted hybrid.

Let's see how I hit it compared to the Jetspeed 5H that I threw in the bag. I'm not a huge fan of the Jetspeed, but it may be that I can't hit a higher lofted hybrid.
I have a Jetspeed 5H in M flex (old Man flex, I think that's what it stands for). Want me to bring that for you?

Back