2017 Unofficial Minnesota Event!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Reaction score
Hope 2017 Regional Rivalry is an OFFICIAL event for Minnesota. I'm in.

So do I. Need to make sure we are vocal about that desire. No time to Minnesota nice ya know.

Lol this says alot

Hahahaha. I got all excited about this. Well played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone looking forward to a 2017 Unofficial Event in Minnesota...... all I can say is BOOOOOO to this ruse!

That wasn't very nice......
I know, I apologize to all my neighbor friends who will be friendly fire from this bomb. Unless you are from Illinois.

I know, I apologize to all my neighbor friends who will be friendly fire from this bomb. Unless you are from Illinois.

Post Reported LOL

I see 3.

I'm telling you, unless you've been through it, you don't know how hard it is to read these threads and know you can't swing a club for 5 months. It's tough.

Add me in, with exchange, I count as 1.3

I still like the MinnKota idea!

I still like the MinnKota idea!

So do I. There are some fun haters who think the event should be called state rivalry and not regional rivalry however.

2017 Unofficial Minnesota Event!!!

Our Corporate Office is in Shoreview.

MN? I hope you are all healed up and ready to rock if you folks get the call.

If you are ever in town make sure you wear your Blackhawks gear while walking around St. Paul late at night.

So do I. There are some fun haters who think the event should be called state rivalry and not regional rivalry however.
I take that viewpoint as them being afraid!

MN? I hope you are all healed up and ready to rock if you folks get the call.

If you are ever in town make sure you wear your Blackhawks gear while walking around St. Paul late at night.

Yes, Shoreview, MN and wouldn't be afraid to wear the "Indian Head" ANYWHERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back