Scott McCarron - Rub of the Green

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Just saw this happened to McCarron yesterday... Which is funny to me because we met him making the turn at the Hideaway last month, and I had the exact same luck three holes later, except my ball hit the sprinkler head and bounced dead left behind a tree, across the path, and into jail haha! Unreal.

Last edited:
Looks like he doubled the 6th, and then made par from the lava (again) on 7.

That is some serious skill and composure. I would have been livid...

Looks like he doubled the 6th, and then made par from the lava (again) on 7.

Ahhh, how about that! I didn't even look at the card, just saw the reference to lava. In that case, 1up Canadan!! hahahaha!

What an awful thing to happen. It's kind of shattering.

That's just rotten luck!! Hope he doesn't let it affect him the rest of the round!

Ahhh, how about that! I didn't even look at the card, just saw the reference to lava. In that case, 1up Canadan!! hahahaha!

What an awful thing to happen. It's kind of shattering.

Totally demoralizing. That's the type of luck that leads to a meltdown for me.

He and I were neighbors in the early 90's, he was a nice guy!

Some days your the big and some days the windshield

That's the type of thing that leads to a string of curse words and then lots of hysterical laughter! What can you do? Golf happens!

that is brutal wow.

They shouldn't have sprinkler heads on the course :alien:. Tough break but good rebound for him, hopefully he catches some better breaks in the future with the karma.

Saw that he hit sprinkler head yesterday and wondered just how pissed off I would be... :banghead:

Even though you hit that sprinkler head dead solid perfect, you have one thing Scott does not,
82aa991b2e6c728e6396e936c3228516.jpg

Title of Captain for Team Unity Granddaddy Champions

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

That's brutal.

I saw the video the other day of the guy who missed his Tour Card by 1 stroke and his ball had jumped out of the center of the hole. It's heartbreaking to watch.

Even though you hit that sprinkler head dead solid perfect, you have one thing Scott does not,
82aa991b2e6c728e6396e936c3228516.jpg

Title of Captain for Team Unity Granddaddy Champions

Yeaaaaah buddy... It's a good thing you handled the next hole because I was all kinds of sideways and sad. hahaha

Back