The Good Dr

Reaction score
Handicap
The family's taking a trip to Walt Disney World in April, and I think I can sneak in an early 9 on one or two mornings.

Anyone play the courses? Any recommendations on which one to play and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure you can find tons of info on here about WDW golf. I travel to Orlando almost monthly and play the Disney course often. Just my quick 2 cents

1) Lake Buena Vista Golf - scenic, challenging for Disney, less low-skill level resort players.
2) Magnolia - Mickey Bunker, many PGA tourney played there.
3) Palms - seems to me to be dumbed down since overhaul, always packed with people that seem to only play when they are at Disney ;)

All three are very well taken care of and are enjoyable. If you are staying near magic kingdom the Magnolia/Palms complex is right across from the poly. LBV is near Disney springs. Call the course ahead a day or two ahead. The are very accommodating with transportation and hold ing your clubs. They will even send clubs from one course to another for you.

BTW, if you have AP for WDW and walk on its only $40 for 18.

Last edited:
A bunch of us played an event there last year. All 3 courses were amazing ,Magnolia was my favorite of the three. Enjoyed the challenge and scenery of the courses.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

If you can only get in 9, I would recommend Oak Trail. Its their 9 hole course designed for walkers.

It has maybe the best 3-hole stretch in my opinion. 5-6-7 are simply awesome holes.

If you can only get in 9, I would recommend Oak Trail. Its their 9 hole course designed for walkers.

It has maybe the best 3-hole stretch in my opinion. 5-6-7 are simply awesome holes.

Agreed, it's one of my favorite courses too since it's just low key and chill.

Of all of them, I think I like LBV the most. Good views, usually not as crowded, and it's fun layout. Second, I'd go Magnolia, then Palms

Back