Art M

Reaction score
Handicap
While golfing in 'bama i had the good fortune to try john emerald gin. it was really distinct and distinguishable from other gins. big juniper taste with what tasted like a hint of anise. I would have loved to have tried the whiskey too but there was only so much time for libations. Have you tried the whiskey and care to share any thoughts? i just tried to order some but i am running into a snag shipping to Massachusetts from the dealers. I will have to try shipping elsewhere. Art

Im not a huge gin guy, but I like John Emerald whiskey.

never heard of it. i like a good g&t every now and then, and usually go with hendricks.

Never heard of it, might have to try a nip from you when we tee it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While golfing in 'bama i had the good fortune to try john emerald gin. it was really distinct and distinguishable from other gins. big juniper taste with what tasted like a hint of anise. I would have loved to have tried the whiskey too but there was only so much time for libations. Have you tried the whiskey and care to share any thoughts? i just tried to order some but i am running into a snag shipping to Massachusetts from the dealers. I will have to try shipping elsewhere. Art

Can you ship it to RI? I know a guy who will only charge a sample on the rocks for a handling fee...

Back