Prettiest Professional Golf Swing to you?

Sang-Moon Bae always makes me stop and shake my head. Taught himself by watching YouTube!

I always thought Ernie and Adam Scott had incredible swings. Jason Day should be up there too imo

Freddie, and for us old timers like V-Man and shanksouras.....Sam Snead......lol

Sang-Moon Bae always makes me stop and shake my head. Taught himself by watching YouTube!

That is ridiculous. Chalk one up for Shiels and Crossfield LOL

Natalie Gulbis

82_1Gulbis_Swing_seq.jpg

or Anna Rawson
inar01-rob-akins-swing-tempo.jpg

Although Gulbis is hot, her swing is too violent and that tippy toe stuff seems not to be in good balance....

It's got some serious chicken-wing and past parallel to it as well. It does scream "power", though.

I agree, I prefer Lexi Thompson's swing. It's got a little tip-toe to it, but she seems a little smoother to me.

No onee else for Sneds huh? A lot of Oosthesien. Haven't really noticed his. Ill have to look closer

The swing that makes me go "wow" is Rory's. As for "prettiest" swing, I like:

Current - Justin Rose and Adam Scott
Old Guard - Couples and Els

But the all-time prettiest swing has to be Sam Snead.

I'm a sucker for s left handed swing. Something about a lefty that looks pretty. I like Rory & Woodland from the right side.

Jimmy Walker or anyone butch teaches.

I kinda like Lee Trevino's just because it looks like my swing feels, and I always liked Jack's. Els is the obvious one for effortless beauty, or Freddy. Michelle Wie and Suzanne Pettersen intrigue me, and Paula Creamer too.

love rory for the free-flowing power

love Ernie's swing from 10-15 years ago for its effortless power (something about his current swing rubs me the wrong way, like he's hanging back and not getting through as well)

love Freddie's driver swing

but my favorite swings on tour I could watch all day long are mahan and rose. absolutely gorgeous. my favorite swing of all time is hogan. just awesome.

some swings I really don't care for (but would kill for their scores and bank accounts!) are Chris Kirk, Webb Simpson, and Natalie Gulbis. just look so unnatural.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All time most aesthetic swing is Payne Stewart. Current like Oosthuisen.

Wie, Rory, Payne, Player, old school Tiger.

Ben Hogan had the prettiest swing of all time. Fred Couples and Ernie Els are
tied for second. Tom Watson is 4th.

Oosthuizen

Rorys doesnt look that good to me. Idk why. I think I tend to like smooth swings

All time favorite swing for me is Bobby Jones. I love watching old video's of him swinging the golf club.

As for modern players I would go with Lydia Ko. She has a perfect and graceful swing in my book.

Rory, hands down.

Matsuyama.That pause at the top...

Adam Scott, Rory, Rose. Love their swings as well.

Back