DB86

Reaction score
Handicap
I haven't been very active on here lately aside from fantasy golf. Just wanted to let everyone know I miss the interaction, life has unexpectedly became very hectic. Just a little info on what is going on. My wife and I inherited her grandmothers home and were in the middle of trying to sell ours. We are about to start a full Reno on her grandmothers home. The list goes on and on. Looks like I'm going to have to hang the clubs up for about 6 months to a year. Hopefully it will all be worth the sacrifice in the long run. Here is a before photo of the house and some of the views on the property.
323ceda394a4b399775895a91b2647c9.jpg
ddfc44ff89f1a2f7b394fece43dbeccb.jpg
e21cf4f453943a2741bd6c693f45ac36.jpg

What a view and piece of property you have there.

Wow! Stunning piece of land there!

Very nice waterfall!

That's incredible! Congrats to you and your family! THP will be here when you get back. Enjoy!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Beautiful property! Hope that you'll have the time to do everything you love.

Enjoy it.

That's a nice looking spread! Get squared away, we'll still be here.

And maybe hit the road for a NoVA outing :alien:

Wow, what a great place! Good luck with everything. That yard looks big enough that you might be able to play a little golf in the backyard....

Nice looking property there. I wish you good luck on getting everything you need to done with it and the sale of your house. Looks like there is some room to practice with the clubs...

I haven't been very active on here lately aside from fantasy golf. Just wanted to let everyone know I miss the interaction, life has unexpectedly became very hectic. Just a little info on what is going on. My wife and I inherited her grandmothers home and were in the middle of trying to sell ours. We are about to start a full Reno on her grandmothers home. The list goes on and on. Looks like I'm going to have to hang the clubs up for about 6 months to a year. Hopefully it will all be worth the sacrifice in the long run. Here is a before photo of the house and some of the views on the property.
323ceda394a4b399775895a91b2647c9.jpg
ddfc44ff89f1a2f7b394fece43dbeccb.jpg
e21cf4f453943a2741bd6c693f45ac36.jpg
Wow what a beautiful place you are a very lucky man. We will be here when you have time sir

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Holy smokes man, I'm very jealous!

Great looking view...hope everything goes well with the sale and renovation.

Call Hilton if you need some help with the plumbing

Beautiful property and good luck!!!

Very scenic. good luck with the reno and getting everything squared away

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. I will keep you updated as I get time.

Sweet place, has natural beauty all around it.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Maybe I should have posted my Reno pics in here.

I will next time I update.

Back