Project X Even Flow Shafts

It's cool to look at that shaft and know who designed the specs, know who designed the look, and know who painted it, and how they painted it.

The #handcraftedexperience will do that for you!

Yes, the hzrdus line is intimidating to me, geared towards hard swigners I hope this line is more for the average Joe
Yep, which is why I haven't even dabbled in the HZRDUS line.

Honestly its really not, but I understand how some could feel that way. Im not a hard swinger and was fit to the HZRDUS line.

Check out the HZRDUS Yellow if you want LZ Tech. Fantastic shaft.
I looked at the Yellow's specs but I didn't realize there was LZ tech either. I love the LZ I have in my driver.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I watched the video earlier today. Intersting look. Curious to hear what Even Flow is all about.

That black shaft is just beautiful and knowing that the mad shaft scientist Don B had his hand in this only makes it more interesting.

They look great! Can't wait to hear more about them.

Man every time I look at the pics of these shafts, it takes me back to my candypaint lowrider days haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I keep looking at these shafts. I follow Project X on Instagram and they posted some pics of them and I just keep thinking, what I would give to get my hands on this shaft to test on my driver. Definitely would look good on my M1 lol. It's a great looking shaft and they make quality shafts too!

Man every time I look at the pics of these shafts, it takes me back to my candypaint lowrider days haha

Cream on the inside, clean on the outside, ice cream paint job

That song instantly came to mind after reading "candy paint lowrider" haha.

Cream on the inside, clean on the outside, ice cream paint job

That song instantly came to mind after reading "candy paint lowrider" haha.
Yes! I love that song. They should make a commercial with that song playing in the background!

Yes! I love that song. They should make a commercial with that song playing in the background!

Swing from the inside
Not from the outside
Even Even Even Flow paint job

BAM!

i'm looking forward to more info from thp, and maybe from db tt. i thought i was set with the hzrdus red in my fairway wood, but this might get run too.

Looks like we have a marketing campaign for what is shaping up to be the nicest shaft paint job I've ever seen.

Black is low launch and blue is mid IIRC. Already tour adoption this week. Can't wait to see what this is about.

Looks like we have a marketing campaign for what is shaping up to be the nicest shaft paint job I've ever seen.
I mean I do have a bachelor's in Marketing and working on my MBA in Marketing. If they hire me I'll hire you guys on my marketing team! Lol

Swing from the inside
Not from the outside
Even Even Even Flow paint job

BAM!
Done and Done! Slogan set!

Looking forward to learning more about these.

These look fantastic. Looking forward to more info on these for sure.

I keep going back to Instagram to look at the story videos that are still up and I love the looks of this shaft!

Those swirls in the paint are mesmerizing

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Those swirls in the paint are mesmerizing

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

i bet they freaking pop in the sunlight

Love the current full lineup, Even Flow fits in great!
C8AznUtVMAAlmRe.jpg

I bet I have watched that video 50 times to watch it swirl in the sunlight.

I bet I have watched that video 50 times to watch it swirl in the sunlight.
I know right. I really liked the blue, bit the more and more I see the black I like it the best I think. Man what I would give to put this into play in my driver! Not sure I could concentrate though. Lol I'd be looking at the shaft instead of the ball lol.

Back