Oh Dairy Queen: Reese's Extreme

I think I know what I'll order next time I go there.

Gotta say I'm more of an oreo blizzard kind of guy but I will bet the gf will love this.

I usually stick with an Oreo blizzard, but this one may have to be next on the list to try.

The peanut butter cup is usually my go to, this will definitely be tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can get down with that.

Welp-- guess I know what I'm getting my wife for her bday....

NOM NOM NOM!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Don't have one near me but that does look good!

Problem is. Out here there $7.

oh baby

I will have this one for sure

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh boy...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I haven't had a Blizzard in a loooonnnggg time. The last few I had were the Georgia Mud Fudge, but this one looks great !

I love me some DQ blizzards!!!

Seeing this is not good for my diet, Reese's and blizzards are two of my favorites. Luckily there are very few DQ's in San Diego crazily enough, so I won't get tooo tempted haha. Maybe on my birthday/Master's Sunday I'll indulge.

I gotta agree with the poster who stated lactose intolerant has gotten him... It's gotten me to with age. hahaha. But when I do say heck with it I go with the strawberry cheesequake!

THE TRICK or TIP is this when getting a blizzard tell them to put toppings on bottom then ice cream only stir a little bit and leave room for rest of toppings on top. You can stir it in. If you let the machine do all of it.... it will grind the pieces tooooo tiny!

Now I have to go to Sweet Frog....yes I eat yogurt type NON ice cream....hahaha

-Ol'Mercer-

I wonder if the Dq is back open. Looks tasty

Hit the DQ last night, sucker for a dip cone

And now I know where I am taking the kids this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I will eat some peanut butter cups by themselves but not a lot, and I am not sure about peanut butter and ice cream. I'll stick with my Oreo Blizzards!

I will eat some peanut butter cups by themselves but not a lot, and I am not sure about peanut butter and ice cream. I'll stick with my Oreo Blizzards!

Oh man. Do yourself a favor and try it.

Probably shouldn't have seen this thread. I have 2 Dairy Queens within a 3 miles of our house. I may have to try this even though it really isn't on the diet.

Back