Masters " On the range "

mesaman777

Reaction score
Handicap
~
I pulled up the website to see what time coverage starts for the par 3 contest and they have "On the Range" going on, so obviously I start watching it. They have split screen for the player hitting balls and their version of an animated " Pro Tracer ". It's awesome!

I'm watching it too. I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, the only week I really miss cutting the cord.

Masters " On the range "

Masters " On the range "

They have an app! There goes my productivity for the day

They have an app! There goes my productivity for the day

Silly weather delay. You can work for a little longer. :D

Silly weather delay. You can work for a little longer. :D

I know :( it should be clear this afternoon though!!

Sure hope so!

How excited am I that I just switched plans over to the unlimited data offering :banana:

Rahm was hitting 280 yard 5 woods. That is just silly. Such a short back swing too.

Rahm was hitting 280 yard 5 woods. That is just silly. Such a short back swing too.

he was CARRYING his 5w 271. that's incredible

This is easily my favorite tournament of the year and I'm feeling the same way You feel right now.

How excited am I that I just switched plans over to the unlimited data offering :banana:

Some years ago I was in an AT&T store for something, and the person was trying to get me to switch to one of their new pay for the phone per month plans. I said no, I was grandfathered into unlimited data, and there was no way I was giving that up as they didn't have any option for unlimited at that time. They tried and tried to tell me all the benefits, and how I could upgrade phones. I said to open my account and look at my data usage. I was at 21gb for the month, and they hadn't even looked at my wife's phone. I said, "And that's not even Master's week." I believe the exact reply was: Don't ever change.

This is why I don't understand people who complain about Masters coverage. Between the on the range time, the featured groups, the hole specific cameras, and then the regular broadcast there's wall to wall coverage if you want to watch it.

I was really happy to discover last night that there is an Apple TV app too, so the whole "I can't get it on my TV" thing isn't an excuse anymore either.

I LOVE Masters week.

Nice didn't know about the Apple TV app. Will make this much easier.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I thought about going to buy an Apple TV today JUST for this very reason...still haven't ruled out that option lol

I wonder if my smart TV can get to the Master page or find the app...

I cut the cord a long time ago - and when it comes to the Masters - the web and apps are the very BEST!!!!!

I spend Monday - Sunday on my laptop more than the TV for any local coverage etc.

Did not realize there was an app for Apple TV. Very cool.

So finally The Masters have not only embraced technology, but finally giving the fans what we want.....MORE OF THE MASTERS! love this free content from them online.

Also love the PiP feature!!

I pulled up the website to see what time coverage starts for the par 3 contest and they have "On the Range" going on, so obviously I start watching it. They have split screen for the player hitting balls and their version of an animated " Pro Tracer ". It's awesome!

Trackman is showing off their "Range" product where one or a couple of Trackman units can monitor everyone's shots on the range. Their intent is to bring it to more ranges where the end user can download a free app on their phone to see their shots/data.

http://trackmangolf.com/products/range

Back