Bridgestone BFit Mobile App

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bridgestone Golf released the BFit mobile app and THP TV wanted to find out where the idea came from and how it came to be. It is an interesting story about an idea that came up before hardware was available to create it.

[video=youtube;9jVBHaCh-Ss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jVBHaCh-Ss[/video]

Pretty cool video and pretty cool concept!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's pretty interesting. It makes me wonder what they now have on the horizon considering the speed of hardware advancement in the mobile phone space.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Great video!!! It was cool to see that their idea was ahead of the technology. I really need to give this app a shot very soon. Just need an extra pair of hands or a tripod.

That is cool that they had to wait for the tech to catch up.

Crazy the difference from the Iphone 5 to the versions now.

I look forward to testing the app once my driving range finally opens for the season! I have the app downloaded and ready to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now if they would come out with a Android version for the people who don't have a iPhone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

App downloaded. Gonna need to get a tripod or something now.

• Admin
Let us know how it works for you.

I have always wanted to do one of their ball fittings so I am interested to see the results.

Just tried setting this up before I head to the course this morning, but it doesn't work for lefties at the moment. Shame shame.

Just tried setting this up before I head to the course this morning, but it doesn't work for lefties at the moment. Shame shame.

It doesn't work for lefties??

Bridgestone BFit Mobile App

It doesn't work for lefties??

Nope, when you input your dexterity it says "Left (Coming Soon)." It was kind of a surprise, it doesn't seem like a option that is too difficult to add in.

Nope, when you input your dexterity it says "Left (Coming Soon)." It was kind of a surprise, it doesn't seem like a option that is too difficult to add in.

That actually seems to be pretty consistent for Bridgestone. Lefty BStone stuff has always been ignored, or at least not included in all their lines. I know lefties are a small portion of the buying public, but they seem to be worse than other companies about not making LH gear. Almost every other company I can find pretty much everything in LH, with the exception of some clubs here and there, or the occasional special release.

That actually seems to be pretty consistent for Bridgestone. Lefty BStone stuff has always been ignored, or at least not included in all their lines. I know lefties are a small portion of the buying public, but they seem to be worse than other companies about not making LH gear. Almost every other company I can find pretty much everything in LH, with the exception of some clubs here and there, or the occasional special release.

It sorta makes sense I guess, why put in the extra time and money to make something for such a small population. Being a southpaw definitely has its' drawbacks sometimes. Not only that, but I'm also 6'6" so it's a bad combo. Haha.

Their golf balls work fine for LH and they had several LH options with their last club release. However all of the LH that said "As soon as Bstone comes out with LH, I will finally buy them" decided not too...haha
But social media has its merits, tell them you saw the THP TV spot and want to know when its available for LHers. Let them know you care.

Back