Calling all Carolinians

I bought my 3 ATV wedges because of the deal but I have found they arent really for me, amd I crazy to go back to my Tzoid 60* and old school vokey 56* from the newer atv's?
I had a hard time adjusting to the ATV's, but once I did I found out that they work better for me than the Tw9's ever did. Not sure how much short game work you've done with them, but maybe don't give up on them just yet.

I had a hard time adjusting to the ATV's, but once I did I found out that they work better for me than the Tw9's ever did. Not sure how much short game work you've done with them, but maybe don't give up on them just yet.
I need to work on my short game a lot, I just dont feel all that comfortable with them yet. We shall see this weekend if I play better with the old 2 wedge setup. Also lets me put my 3w back into my bag which I am not sure is a big deal.

Certainly a test of the short game this weekend. Maybe I can take something other than a triple on hole 4 this time (don't think I have ever)

Certainly a test of the short game this weekend. Maybe I can take something other than a triple on hole 4 this time (don't think I have ever)
Im playing for triples, if I keep most holes under double par this weekend I will be happy honestly. This is only like my 4th or 5th round since starting back.

Damn I want to play Tot Hill. :angry:

Oh well ... have fun (or at least stay sane) folks.

I have family in town this weekend or I'd join you guys. Another time..

Yeah I think I am going to put the ATV in the closet and bring out the old stuff for Tot Hill. Also anyone in Charlote or passing through can I ride with you to Tot Hill? I can help with gas or something but my 18 month old just had surgery this past weekend and we only have 1 car since my wife stays at home, and I really don't like leaving her at home for 6+ hours with no car incase she needs to get somewhere.

Absolutely

I'm looking forward to Sunday. I can't wait to see Tot Hill now that it's green.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

And I'm looking forward to meeting some new THPers!

I cant wait. And I finally get to meet more THPer's. And I still need to get some of Mark's coffee.

My buddy from work can't play because of family responsibilities in Pennsylvania this weekend, so there is now an opening.

Just got back on site. Been out for a good little while. Do you still have a slot open for Sunday? If so I will know shortly whether our plans at home are still a go or not.
Looks like a spot opened up

Awesome. Will is good people.

Sounds good!

I have 5 days off and was planning on playing a lot of golf over that time but woke up this morning to make my 8am tee time and have some sciatic pain, so I called and cancelled. I was going to play tomorrow morning and then hit the huge demo day at Stryker but will probably skip the round and just hit a few clubs at the demo day.

Trying to get the swelling down for Sunday. I will be at Tot Hill come hell or high water, I just need to be smart up until then.

I have 5 days off and was planning on playing a lot of golf over that time but woke up this morning to make my 8am tee time and have some sciatic pain, so I called and cancelled. I was going to play tomorrow morning and then hit the huge demo day at Stryker but will probably skip the round and just hit a few clubs at the demo day.

Trying to get the swelling down for Sunday. I will be at Tot Hill come hell or high water, I just need to be smart up until then.

Hope you feel better sciatic pain is never nice.

Hope you feel better sciatic pain is never nice.

It gets me a couple times a year, and usually at the worst possible time. Last year, it was the day before I left for the TM Ultimate Demo in Florida. I went still and paid for it dearly.

It gets me a couple times a year, and usually at the worst possible time. Last year, it was the day before I left for the TM Ultimate Demo in Florida. I went still and paid for it dearly.

You need to have a conversation with your back about timing.

Hey Rich, is Stryker on base? Is it open to all federal employees? What time did you plan on hitting up the demo day? If I can't get a hold of my instructor and get my short game lesson in, maybe I'll cut out on Friday early. Just need to be back in time to pick up the kiddo (wife is having a ladies night).

Hey Rich, is Stryker on base? Is it open to all federal employees? What time did you plan on hitting up the demo day? If I can't get a hold of my instructor and get my short game lesson in, maybe I'll cut out on Friday early. Just need to be back in time to pick up the kiddo (wife is having a ladies night).

It is on base, but the entrance to the golf course is off post and it's on to the public. You don't even have to go through a checkpoint to get in there, which is nice.

The demo day starts at 1 and runs until 5. I want to try out a couple mini drivers and Cleveland will be there with their wedge fitment system. Ron and I were having a discussion about how I hit my own wedge vs his and the changes in lie angles, so I want to see if we are correct and that my wedges need to be bent flat.

It is on base, but the entrance to the golf course is off post and it's on to the public. You don't even have to go through a checkpoint to get in there, which is nice.

The demo day starts at 1 and runs until 5. I want to try out a couple mini drivers and Cleveland will be there with their wedge fitment system. Ron and I were having a discussion about how I hit my own wedge vs his and the changes in lie angles, so I want to see if we are correct and that my wedges need to be bent flat.

I will be curious there was such a difference when you hit mine

They're also going to have the system that tells you what bounce you should be playing. I've always played high bounce wedges but it will be nice to see what I should be playing based on my new swing.

Back