New Odyssey O-Works putter

Mach2

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.7
Traded in 2 putters and bought the new Odyssey O-Works #7 today at Golf Galaxy. Been off and on using a Odyssey White Hot RX 7 with good results, I like the #7 Odyssey putter style. Very similar design but the O-Works #7 has that new Odyssey Microhinge Insert Technology that according to Odyssey "provides incredible gains in topspin and roll at impact regardless of your stroke. The stainless steel Microhinge plate is co-molded into our Thermoplastic Elastomer Feel Layer, providing great feel and the new geometry of the hinges and urethane together help to get the ball into a better roll at impact."
Heh heh, we'll see. Sure looking forward to putting with it Monday.

I think you'll enjoy it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Enjoy it dude! I love my Odyssey #7ch

Enjoy it! Should be a fun review article coming up on that one next week too, it's a really good stick!

I just recently bought a new O-Works Tank #7 myself. Only 2.5 rounds so far but very promising. I'd been shaky on shorter putts and this flatstick seems to inspire much more confidence.

I got the O-Works #1 earlier this week. Pretty impressive so far. The only thing I would change would be the grip. I think it is too hard and slick. But otherwise it is an outstanding putter.

I've tested the o-works a few times and if you really pay attention when striking the ball, you can see the forward roll immediately. Pretty cool.

I have the 2 ball and am really getting along well with it. Id like to try the one wide in a gaming environment but will probably stick with this for a while.

REALLY enjoyed this Odyssey O-Works #7 putter today, and the results. I couldn't wait to get to the first green so I could get this putter goin. 30 putts, 2 birdies and a wowy, Wowy..........WOWY, what a roll on the ball from this Microhinge Face Insert technology. I'm most well pleased with it and look forward to the next round.

It's A Keeper.

New Odyssey O-Works putter

Wrong thread

Back