Your surprise club for 2017

Same club that surprised me last year is the same club that continued to surprise me this year. It's my Cobra Bio Cell adjustable 3/4 hybrid, stiff shaft. It's been a real game changer for me.

Its a tie ...

Sureouts and EXOTICS EX10 BETA FAIRWAY WOOD

These rank up there for me.
419cb69cc5bc6f2408408e0b003a62b8.jpg

Cleveland CBX wedges. They have the look of a normal wedge with the the forgiveness and ease of use as an super game improvement wedge.

2 for me. First is the TEE EX10 3 hybrid. This club is legit. Wish I had give them a go earlier. Next is the Callaway PM Grind 60. I have been a Vokey snob for a while and after hitting the Pm grind I could not imagine not having it in the bag. This club is automatic from the bunkers and is so versatile!

2 for me. First is the TEE EX10 3 hybrid. This club is legit. Wish I had give them a go earlier.

Glad you like it - I knew it was a beast in the right hands.

Cobra King OS Hybrid - no question.

Not a profile I have typically played - and it's become one of my favorite clubs. An underrated offering this year.

Callaway Steelhead 4-hybrid. First club of this type I could consistently hit without constant fear of the low left-to-left diver. Also been great off the deck for reaching par 5's and as a recovery club.

The Cobra F7 3 FW. Not so much surprised that it was a good club, but that I was able to strike it so consistently. Really love it.

Cobra F7 5/6 Fairway wood I didn't expect it to be the performance monster for me both off the tee and off the deck that it was.

Back