jrex1434

Reaction score
Handicap
So like a lot of people I am lover of some gummy bears, which got me to wonder what everyone's favorite gummy snack is. Bears, worms, frogs etc etc the list goes on and on.

I personally am a lover of

50e147b30f3c1fa863c6d9ded3a47042.jpg
Albanese Gummy bears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does nerds rope count?

I love gummy sharks.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Kazoozles or Haribo gummy bears or coke bottles

Does nerds rope count?

I don't see why not, it's gummy and still delicious

I don't see why not, it's gummy and still delicious

Then it is between that and peachios, although the extra sugar on those will eventually burn my tongue

Sour Gummy Worms are one of my favorite candies...I can make myself sick on those

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is only one correct answer to this question, and it's Haribo Gold Bears. They are the Tiger Woods in his prime to the rest of the PGA field that is the other gummy snacks.

Anyone answering anything other than Haribo Gold Bears is immediately and permanently banned from consideration for THCE.

DB

Anyone answering anything other than Haribo Gold Bears is immediately and permanently banned from consideration for THCE.

DB

I love me some Gold Bears, I've been on an Albanese kick lately and mannnn are they are real close second

I love me some Gold Bears, I've been on an Albanese kick lately and mannnn are they are real close second

I have never heard of these Albanese things? From Albania? Albany? Or made from Albacore?

1. haribo gummi bears
2. Haribo of coke bottles
3. Sour patch kids
4. Life saver 2 flavor gummis

bears.PNG

Ordered.

If they don't live up to it you may get into THCE just so I can get my $5.55 back from you.

Gummy bears. Only other option is the Swedish fish from the penny candy store back in the day

I have never heard of these Albanese things? From Albania? Albany? Or made from Albacore?

Looks like they are made made in Merriville, Indiana. I'm sure you'll enjoy them, I know they have become a crowd favorite at my house

View attachment 27782

Ordered.

If they don't live up to it you may get into THCE just so I can get my $5.55 back from you.

If you don't like them I'll hook up the $5.55 and send you a big bag of golden bears for your struggles

Mott's fruit snacks or the Scooby snacks. Love em both!

So like a lot of people I am lover of some gummy bears, which got me to wonder what everyone's favorite gummy snack is. Bears, worms, frogs etc etc the list goes on and on.

I personally am a lover of

50e147b30f3c1fa863c6d9ded3a47042.jpg
Albanese Gummy bears

I just saw those for the first time in a gas station today.

Love me some Haribo gummy bears, always my go to!

I am a fan of Haribo bears and sour patch watermelon. mmmm I could go for some now.

I have honestly never had a Haribo Gummi Bear, maybe only seen them in store once.

My favorites?
Coke Bottles
Swedish Berries
Swedish Fish
Sour Patch Kids
Sour Soothers

Do Mike & Ikes count as gummy?

I may have a candy problem.

I have honestly never had a Haribo Gummi Bear, maybe only seen them in store once.

My favorites?
Coke Bottles
Swedish Berries
Swedish Fish
Sour Patch Kids
Sour Soothers

Do Mike & Ikes count as gummy?

I may have a candy problem.
You poor poor soul.

My answer is all of them, I am a complete sucked for fruity chewy snacks.

All of it.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Haribo Gummy Bears

/thread

Back