GBB 2015 Sole Weight

AKFLY

Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking to shorten the shaft on my GBB from 45.5" to at least 45".
Has anyone put a heavier sole weight in their club ?
Are these the same weights that fit the Alpha?

Thanks!

I'm not sure about the alpha but I do know for sure that these are the same weights that came in the apex UT.

most mortals will not notice much difference by just removing a half inch on the butt , u should gain a little control though, it will change the swing weight a hair but nothing most can feel

I still game a GBB driver and use the black tungsten squares that you can buy from GolfWorks to increase SW. The squares fit very nicely in the weight track. Each square is 2 grams (1 SW point).

The weights from the alpha do not fit. The gbb uses the same sole weight as the xr pro and the epic sz.

most mortals will not notice much difference by just removing a half inch on the butt , u should gain a little control though, it will change the swing weight a hair but nothing most can feel

Partially correct - driver came alive today after I cut it down. Maybe just a mentally thing if wanting it weighed in at D4.

Thank you for your insight !

The weights from the alpha do not fit. The gbb uses the same sole weight as the xr pro and the epic sz.

I wish I read that prior to ordering a kit on eBay. Bad move.
Luckily Club Champion said they could set me up with a weight.

Thanks for your reply !

Partially correct - driver came alive today after I cut it down. Maybe just a mentally thing if wanting it weighed in at D4.

Thank you for your insight !

glad it worked for u , i rather have the control from a little shorter shaft , most of the time distance isnt touched at all

Back