2017 Antigua Sping Apparel Line

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice review Dean. I have antigua stuff and they make a good product. The 1/4 zip is my favorite. I know you said the fit is true sizing, the sustain and endure look like different fits, are they?

Pricing is similar to major brands - so I don't know how I feel about that as Antigua doesn't move the needle for me as a name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff Dean. The polos sound like a solid option but I really like that 1/4 zip. I agree the pattern on the front gives it a great look. I might have to look in to picking one of those up.

Nice review. I like the look of the polos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I've always felt Antigua has some good stuff and great designs but their fit was atrocious. I see quite a bit come through the shop and rarely is it a reorder since most are unhappy with the fit. If they've got that figured out, they have my interest again!

Own a couple Antigua shirts. Can't say they stand out particularly other than appearing well made and being functional. These look like another no frills, solid option.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Nice review Dean. I have antigua stuff and they make a good product. The 1/4 zip is my favorite. I know you said the fit is true sizing, the sustain and endure look like different fits, are they?

Pricing is similar to major brands - so I don't know how I feel about that as Antigua doesn't move the needle for me as a name.

They are just a brand that I don't think many think of until you see them with some sort of logo on them. The sustain had a slightly straighter fit for me, but nothing crazy. Nothing that would make me want to change the size, as sometimes I go up a size if there is more of a tapered fit.

I've always felt Antigua has some good stuff and great designs but their fit was atrocious. I see quite a bit come through the shop and rarely is it a reorder since most are unhappy with the fit. If they've got that figured out, they have my interest again!

I still have some older Antigua stuff and always had to order down a size because they were big and baggy. These just fit so much better, even better than the stuff from a couple of years ago when they supposedly fixed their sizing.

BTW, check out some of the other colors from the Sustain. I like the coloring on all really with the exception of the one we received. BTW the photos on their site make the bottom half look more solid, but as you can see in the homepage article, it's definitely more mesh.

101264_828.jpg

101264_094.jpg

101264_813.jpg

Nice review, Dean. I really like the look of that 1/4 zip and it sounds like it would be the perfect weight for our Spring/Fall rounds. I'm glad to hear the sizing is straight forward, too. I tend to fall "in between" sizes with a lot of companies.

I like the 1/4 zip the best of everything - looking at the additional colors for the sustain, I think I like those far more than I do the white/grey. Looks like a solid line.

Nice overview, Dean.

Appreciate the comments fellas.

Bill this 1/4 zip rocks. I'm picky about playing in long sleeves, and this thing felt perfectly fine when on.

Some of those color ways are pretty good looking. That 1/4 zip though, that is a must have!

Back