I'm sad to say that I will have to take a rain check on this event. Celebrating my son's birthday. Hope to see some of you in Savannah or other later in the year thp events

I'm sad to say that I will have to take a rain check on this event. Celebrating my son's birthday. Hope to see some of you in Savannah or other later in the year thp events

That is definitely a bummer! Enjoying your Sons birthday is way more important! Hope he has an amazing weekend of Bday fun!!

We used Vegas Par Buddy in NE, worked well, and it only ended up being a couple birides, so many holes were quite close.

Sounds good, especially if it helps take care of strokes without having to track them every hole. Not sure how it would work for groups, and/or how to handle odd numbers of players or one team larger than another. Details. Details.
I plan to get several birdies, especially since im becoming quite comfortable with TCI these days.

~Rock

95% likely that I'm going to be there. Thinking about cake vodka for some reason...

95% likely that I'm going to be there. Thinking about cake vodka for some reason...
Great news! Awesome to see the regulars. How about Marshmallow fluff vodka?

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Cake and marshmallows sound greeeeeat!

Last edited:
Here is a preliminary list. It is based on skimming 34 pages of this thread, but it should be close.

In:
FlyingWedge
The Mayor
woody
Mulligan
Rambler (you're in right?)
The Prince
coers
MSH
bulldog
bjosh
Qua1l
manlai (so long as someone drives him)
Nighthawk117a
Jrod
MVP (aka Nebgolfer)
rogt

Maybe:
crazygolfnut
sposey
nomadic duffer
sleuth
afwcardinal
Hawk (because we need someone to class it up a bit)
Agent Jay
P4B
drp3434
LeftySean
sportsfreak

~Rock

quoting myself here so everyone can see the current list. May have another for team Iowa. He has signed up for the forum and wants to go, just trying to nudge him over that ledge.

~Rock

Nudge? Just run and hit him like Brian Urlacher.... He'll get over that edge!

quoting myself here so everyone can see the current list. May have another for team Iowa. He has signed up for the forum and wants to go, just trying to nudge him over that ledge.

~Rock

~Rock
Current list is also on the very first post.

I'm in for Saturday 36 holes, maybe for Sunday.

Hey you may want to put real forum names next to our wonderful nicknames.... for those that aren't as familiar....Cause you know when they see McRock they're going to say yes immediately versus The Mayor...

Although when they see Dhartmann34 they may say no thanks...

So I guess it's a catch 22! :p

Current list is also on the very first post.

Whats wrong with the mayor??

~Rock

Sure hope all the egos are a little deflated by August lol

Massive egos aside, bumping this for the Monday crowd!

~Rock

But I hate deflated Eggos! We are closing in on 20 attendees. Let's get the word out and share the fabulousness of Iowa 2015 with as many THPers as we can!

It's starting to look not so great for me attending this. Firstly, Lance can't get time off so i can't ride with him. But more importantly, i just found out I have a lot of traveling for business through most of August. Morning meetings never bring good news. The exact schedule hasn't been set yet so maybe that first weekend will still be ok ... then it's just back to whether i can hitch a ride :)

It's starting to look not so great for me attending this. Firstly, Lance can't get time off so i can't ride with him. But more importantly, i just found out I have a lot of traveling for business through most of August. Morning meetings never bring good news. The exact schedule hasn't been set yet so maybe that first weekend will still be ok ... then it's just back to whether i can hitch a ride :)

Hope that schedule works out for you. I may just go get a big bopper just to bring good luck for you making this.

~Rock

No excuses! Just get it done!

Played with woody tonight. Hes going to be a solid addition to Team Iowa. He had some struggles as hes rebuilding his swing, but there were a whole lot of good shots from him tonight.

~Rock

Played with woody tonight. Hes going to be a solid addition to Team Iowa. He had some struggles as hes rebuilding his swing, but there were a whole lot of good shots from him tonight.

~Rock
I had a lot of fun tonight I didn't play extremely well at times, but when I did what I have been taught it made a big difference.

Let's hear it for Team Iowa! Way to go Woody!

Last edited:
Let's hear it for Team Iowa! Way ti hi Woody!

*crickets*

Woody's back is gonna hurt carrying team Iowa on his back...

Looks like I will only be able to make Sunday. My wife has a bachelorette party on Saturday to go to so Im stuck with the little one. I told her she better be bright eyed and bushy tailed before the sun comes up Sunday though :sinister:

Back