St. Louis Area thread

Reaction score
Handicap
I saw a few old STL threads but none with any recent input so I figured I'd start a fresh one. Looking to find a few STL area THPers, maybe get out on the links for an event or even just a quick 9 before or after work.

Anyone from the Lou or the surrounding area out there? I live out in Edwardsville so I tend to play more on the IL side - Spencer T Olin, Belk Park, Oak Brook, etc. My office is in Westport so I'm game for a round on the MO side of the river as well.

LET'S GO CARDS! :banana:

Bump... am I the only THPer in St. Louis?

There are definitely a few others.
Quite a few of them are coming to the THP Event in KC coming up soon.

BUMP... St. Louis Hackers, where are ya?

Monday BUMP - come on STL... I know we're all still hung over from sweeping the Cubs but let's play some golf!

I'm from the IL side! Getting back into golf after some time off during grad school. I play Tamarack Country Club in Shiloh and Elmwood Golf Course in Belleville.

Join us at the KC THP Event. Good chance to meet some local or fairly local THPers

I'm from the IL side! Getting back into golf after some time off during grad school. I play Tamarack Country Club in Shiloh and Elmwood Golf Course in Belleville.

Haven't played either of those... I get down to Triple Lakes a few times a year. Do you work on the IL side too?

Join us at the KC THP Event. Good chance to meet some local or fairly local THPers

Hey JB; would love to but have been traveling a lot for work lately and need to guard the family time this summer. Appreciate the invite though. I hope to make it to a THP event soon.

I'm in Webster Groves and a pass holder at Gateway National.

I'm in Webster Groves and a pass holder at Gateway National.

Haven't played there yet. I've had two tee times there and been rained out twice. I'll be at Spencer T up in Alton tomorrow.

Glad to see some STL names popping up in the thread! Let's get some more and try to get an outing together.

For any St. Louis hackers out there. This is my league We just finished our early summer session. This is my buddies Jay Randolph's league. PM me if you are interested.
3e8310674fca820f5821eba869ceb7fa.jpg

We are at hotshots now enjoying the post round party. It's an awesome time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For any St. Louis hackers out there. This is my league We just finished our early summer session. This is my buddies Jay Randolph's league. PM me if you are interested.

We are at hotshots now enjoying the post round party. It's an awesome time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't played there... looks like a great track. I'd be up for league but it's a bit of a trek from my place in Edwardsville.

Who's up for a STL THP outing?

Friday afternoons are usually pretty open for me. I've been meaning to get out and play at Gateway so that's an option but I'm up for whatever's easy for the group.

STL bump

Who's up for a STL THP outing?

Friday afternoons are usually pretty open for me. I've been meaning to get out and play at Gateway so that's an option but I'm up for whatever's easy for the group.

I'm up for it. Even if it's just us two. The next two Friday's suck but after that I'm cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm up for it. Even if it's just us two. The next two Friday's suck but after that I'm cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So we're looking at the 7th, then? I'm open. How about Gateway? You mentioned you're a passholder there so I assume that's a good spot for you. I could use a guided tour since I've never played there.

I'll PM a couple of the other posters in this thread and see if anyone else is interested.

So we're looking at the 7th, then? I'm open. How about Gateway? You mentioned you're a passholder there so I assume that's a good spot for you. I could use a guided tour since I've never played there.

I'll PM a couple of the other posters in this thread and see if anyone else is interested.
My mistake - the 14th is the first friday I'm available. I'm in Ann Arbor, MI on the 7th. I am a Passholder at gateway.

My mistake - the 14th is the first friday I'm available. I'm in Ann Arbor, MI on the 7th. I am a Passholder at gateway.

Sounds good. I'm open on the 14th as well. I reached out to havingfun and SixYardDrive - hopefully they'll chime in here in the thread.

Not really that close to STL but about 100 miles south in Cape Girardeau.

I'm in, but I pretty much a beginner again struggling to break 100. I'd be in for a future outing at a less intimidating course. August is rubbish for me anyway. I'm out of town most of the weekends.

I'm in, but I pretty much a beginner again struggling to break 100. I'd be in for a future outing at a less intimidating course. August is rubbish for me anyway. I'm out of town most of the weekends.

Cool. Where do you usually play?

wubears71 are you up for playing at a different location? I live out in Edwardsville and work in Westport so I'm open to just about anywhere.

Here are a few options (but I'm open to suggestions):

http://belkpark.com/ in Wood River on the IL side. Pretty open course. It's also BYOB, which saves a few bucks if you enjoy a beverage or two on the course.

http://www.spencertolingolf.com/ in Alton (again on the IL side). A bit more challenging than Belk but not as tough as Gateway.

http://oakbrookgc.com/ in Edwardsville... a bit further on the IL side than Belk or Spencer. Friendly family-owned course with 3 sets of 9. Not too tough.

http://stannmo.org/140/Golf-Course - this is a nice little 9 hole up by Lambert Airport. 2,696 yard par 34.

Not really that close to STL but about 100 miles south in Cape Girardeau.

You're certainly welcome to join if you want to make the drive joshparham!

5150 - are you a Sammy Fan?

Back