Shout out to Taylormade

DB86

Reaction score
Handicap
Just want to give a shout out to TM for their great customer service.

I played 9 today and went to pull my 3 Wood (Aeroburner 3 HL) and noticed the face looked funny. I didn't pay a lot of attention and hit it anyway....not much of a surprise, but it felt funny too. Upon further inspection I found out the face is cracked.

Called TM. They asked when and where I purchased the club and said they would be shipping me a new replacement this week. Amazing customer service. Thanks.
93ee3580610ecc954baba6bf0693f28c.jpg
6c4e5d640fa7e80250644859380b5db7.jpg

About a quarter inch up from the bottom and up around the toe

That thumb is screaming for mercy.

Good stuff. Always like hearing things like that. I wonder what they will replace it with

excellent news

that looks like where the face is welded/bonded into the rest of the club body, so if it's gonna' fail, that's the spot.

From wear, the seam between body and face of my old TM JetSpeed 3 wood became very visible. Never to the point of failure though....

Glad they took care of it for you.

That is good to hear, I am having a issue with my RSI 1's. I am dealing with them now, hopefully we have the same outcome.

They have great costumer service

Love to hear stories of great customer service!

Good stuff. Always like hearing things like that. I wonder what they will replace it with

He said they had one of the exact same club in stock that they would send me. Good news is it's one of my favorite clubs.

Add another story here. I played an Adams Red Hybrid since last fall. I love the club. Not the prettiest or sexiest but it just performs for me. I removed the bottom plate to clean it out and when reinstalling it cracked. I used a TM wrench and did not over tighten. Come to find out that many folks had this issue. I called TM just to see if I could get a new plate for the bottom of the club. Unfortunately they are out of replacements or parts. So to make good on the club, they shipped me a brand new 2017 M1 Hybrid. That's a $250 club. I couldn't believe it.

Add another story here. I played an Adams Red Hybrid since last fall. I love the club. Not the prettiest or sexiest but it just performs for me. I removed the bottom plate to clean it out and when reinstalling it cracked. I used a TM wrench and did not over tighten. Come to find out that many folks had this issue. I called TM just to see if I could get a new plate for the bottom of the club. Unfortunately they are out of replacements or parts. So to make good on the club, they shipped me a brand new 2017 M1 Hybrid. That's a $250 club. I couldn't believe it.

That's a great deal. Glad to hear they treated you right.

That's an "Above and beyond" moment, for sure!

Glad they took care of you

They took care of me in November. My RSi2 4 iron had a tiny crack starting near the face slot on the toe going toward the bottom groove. I called and asked for a just a replacement head & I'd get it reshafted, etc… They said they didn't have any RSi2 replacement heads in stock, so they sent me a full set of PSi irons. From the time I contacted them to the time the PSi's were in my hands was less than a week. I was extremely happy with what they did for me, as they went above and beyond what I was asking without a second thought. It's nice to see a large company, my absolute favorite golf company (which I've been a fan of since I got my Burner Bubble stuff in the mid-90's) do the right thing.

Treating the customers well, no matter what the situation, should help build their business. Taking care of "grass roots" people should help spread positive word and interest, in theory.

They took care of me in November. My RSi2 4 iron had a tiny crack starting near the face slot on the toe going toward the bottom groove. I called and asked for a just a replacement head & I'd get it reshafted, etc… They said they didn't have any RSi2 replacement heads in stock, so they sent me a full set of PSi irons. From the time I contacted them to the time the PSi's were in my hands was less than a week. I was extremely happy with what they did for me, as they went above and beyond what I was asking without a second thought. It's nice to see a large company, my absolute favorite golf company (which I've been a fan of since I got my Burner Bubble stuff in the mid-90's) do the right thing.

Treating the customers well, no matter what the situation, should help build their business. Taking care of "grass roots" people should help spread positive word and interest, in theory.

WOW.....a 4i cracked and they ship new clubs? How can you not be a loyal customer of TM after that?! I have always wanted to play TM's but just never could find the right deal, (loved the RAC's) but had some money come in and decided to splurge for some clubs and got some M2's. I love them, but its even more reassuring to know I will be taken care of if something were to go wrong with the clubs.

Good news here

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Great news!

Glad they took good care of you, but I'm not surprised.
When my 4 year old R-11 driver cracked in the face like your club, they shipped me a new SLDR with the upgraded shaft I had in my R-11.
All they asked was for me to ship them back the cracked driver with the pre-paid label included in the box they sent.

Glad they took good care of you, but I'm not surprised.
When my 4 year old R-11 driver cracked in the face like your club, they shipped me a new SLDR with the upgraded shaft I had in my R-11.
All they asked was for me to ship them back the cracked driver with the pre-paid label included in the box they sent.

They don't even need a receipt or anything? That is pretty amazing customer service...above and beyond in all these examples.

They don't even need a receipt or anything? That is pretty amazing customer service...above and beyond in all these examples.

They didn't ask for one from me in my experience. I did register it when I bought it though. Don't know if it makes a difference.

Back