Cool Keepsake Found By My Sister

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
My sister is in the process of cleaning out her house in Simpsonville, SC to put it on the market and ran across these scorecards and newspaper clipping from a hole in one my dad made on 4/17/76 at Langley AFB Golf Course in Hampton, VA. Told her I had to have them so she is sending them to me. I will get it framed and hopefully I will someday make an official one to frame up and hang beside it.

If he were still alive, I would have jokingly given him grief about following up the ace with a double and for using a 5 iron from 141. It appears he probably won the money in his group though!

479cd3eba2c22bd7ea888f5f395a168b.jpg

That's awesome man! I love stuff like this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is fabulous.

That is a great find by your sister!

That is great. And at first glance of the scorecard I love how one score is entered a little darker than the rest haha. I would have recorded it the same way. Very cool keepsake.

Thats cool

Last edited:
Cool find there!

That's amazing. Such a cool find

That's very cool. Thanks for sharing!

That's a real treasure!!

That's awesome Scott! Very cool keepsake, glad you get to have the memories.

That's fantastic.

That is great. And at first glance of the scorecard I love how one score is entered a little darker than the rest haha. I would have recorded it the same way. Very cool keepsake.

I may have pulled out a sharpie and then a highlighter to make sure that sucker stood out! lol

What an awesome keepsake! Very cool...

That is so freaking awesome! Kinda cool that he had the low round that day, too! :egyptian:

That is very cool!!!!

Thats pretty awesome.

That's awesome.

Treasure that Scott!

Back