What is your next pair of shoes?

They struggled for a number of years finding their market. Since hiring such great people like Grant and others, they have consistently put out incredible shoes over the last 2.5 years.

BioDrive and BioDrive leather were both incredible.
Then add the new TitanTour Ignite that I am currently testing (and wearing right now) and they have a very solid lineup.
Some really cool stuff coming down the pipe for them as well.
Good to know about the BioDrives... been considering those for months. Now I need to find a place to try them on.

As I'm lucky enough to be able to wear shorts pretty much year round, another decent set of spineless shoes to replace the Adidas Crossflex shoes that are beginning to show signs of wear.

I have always been a Footjoy guy, but will be giving Puma a shot first to see how they fit.

It is time for two pair, one for wet conditions and the other dry days.

Puma Biodrive leathers. I wear the black almost everyday both on and off the course. Need more colors.

Definitely the new Pumas. I'll have to wait for those salesman samples to hit eBay, though.

Just bought the New Balance NBG574 today. Will be getting a couple more NB as I need to replace some others. The Pumas are comfortable but I am not a fan of the formstrip thing on the side of the shoe.

I'm eyeballing some DNA's with the boa system.

Have been playing in the first version of FJ M: Project for the past two seasons now. I prefer the more minimal, low to the ground design (wear minimal/barefoot style footwear off the course - no heels!) and they are the most comfortable AND well designed golf shoe I have worn so far in that arena. So I will either go with V2 for next year but am also curious about the True Game Changer Pro as well, which I've not seen anywhere yet to try on. The most probable determination will be up to what's on sale ...

FootJoy Contour will be the next golf shoe I will buy, just as it has been for the last 15 years or so.

I'm going with an old school leather sole wingtip in black and white, I've found a couple pairs I have my eyes on.

I just picked up a pair of Adidas Tour360 with the BOA lacing system for under $80. So far, a very nice shoe. I think an upgraded insole would make this a perfect fit!

Some model of reasonably priced Adidas spikeless shoes. Have had good luck with durabilty of Adidas spikeless with walking 100 rounds per year.

New ECCO Hydromax came today, love ECCO's pricey but last a lot longer than all the others I have tried and very comfortable

I actually just picked up a new pair of Adidas...maybe Tech Response, I can't remember. Anyway two rounds in and they are the most comfortable golf shoes I can even imagine. I had Nike's before and I couldn't wait for them to wear out.

I think I'm finally going to pull the trigger on some puma bio drive leathers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my second pair of Adidas Adipower Boosts in white/blue. I have the black/silver set already and they're crazy comfortable. Easily the most comfortable pair of golf shoes I've had over last 5 years or so.

Here is a question... With Tiger Woods on the shelf for the foreseeable future. Will Nike Release a new Tiger Woods shoe next year?

Lunar Control 3 or 4. Depends on price drop after the new release.

New ecco biom when the go on sale.

Puma TitanTour Ignite Premium. Have the TitanTour Ignite, and love them and got a chance to see the premiums and they were softest shoes I have ever felt.

These, they look amazing and with the pwrcool tech, yes please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Puma TitanTour Ignite Premium. Have the TitanTour Ignite, and love them and got a chance to see the premiums and they were softest shoes I have ever felt.

What is the difference between the ignite and the ignite premium? Is it just the leather or is there more to it?

I wish Florsheim still made golf shoes. I really loved the ones I use to have.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mine would be the adidas Adicross III that I ordered about a week ago and the tracking info says that they were delivered on Wednesday, but I don't have them...

...Whatever looks good and is on sale around Christmas.

Just nabbed a pair of Nike LCIII. Got them in the limited orange and white, I dig em pretty well! They're my only pair of soft spikes (other shoes I have are spikeless) and love the grip on wet or slightly muddy ground. Plus, I think they look totally bitchin.
c226a7934ef5cb0f099c8328d1fad0fb.jpg

Back