Premier League 2010-11 Season (Spoilers)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3629661/Carlos-Tevez-is-a-two-club-man.html

Carlos Tevez will own the dance floor if Manchester City celebrate picking up more silverware.
He has taken out a year's lease - at £16k a month - on a pad in millionaire's playground Alderley Edge which boasts seven bedrooms and a NIGHTCLUB.

He recently got back together with the mother of his two young kids and wants a new family base when they stay in the UK.

The move won't end speculation over the striker's future but at least boss Roberto Mancini doesn't have far to go to persuade him to stay. He lives up the road.

Martinez has rejected Villa and signed a new 3 year deal at Wigan

Ashley Young has agreed personal terms with Utd, looks like this is almost a done deal now

Martinez has rejected Villa and signed a new 3 year deal at Wigan

Wow thats some loyalty right there. As for Ashley Young, does this mean the end for Nani?

Not sure, he can play either side so may still be in Red Nose's plans

Not sure, he can play either side so may still be in Red Nose's plans

He has flashes of brilliance but majority of the times, he has no vision on the pitch and strictly looks for the shot which usually doesn't end well. If he would distribute the ball more, I wouldnt have a problem. Also when I got home from work I happened to catch the end of the replay of the Fullham game from August when they were up by a goal late and he put forth the worst PK I have ever seen. Fullham eventually tied it in the 88th minute.

He has flashes of brilliance but majority of the times, he has no vision on the pitch and strictly looks for the shot which usually doesn't end well. If he would distribute the ball more, I wouldnt have a problem. Also when I got home from work I happened to catch the end of the replay of the Fullham game from August when they were up by a goal late and he put forth the worst PK I have ever seen. Fullham eventually tied it in the 88th minute.

Are you referring to Nasri?

No, good ole' Luis Nani.

Hahahahaha. Sorry about that. I'm just waking up and I have Nasri to United on my mind. Nani I'm guessing is out at United.

No worries. I am kinda torn on Nani. He is really good some games, but the majority he is a determent to the team.

As long as United sign Young, which they have, losing Nani isn't as bad since Young can instantly replace the lose of pace from losing Nani.

I know but having them both wouldnt be such a bad thing either. I like Valencia down the right side but Nani can play there too. I like Nasri. I don't know alot about De Gea but I heard good things.

Nasri is an absolute stud. He would be deadly at United.

I actually think Nasri should go elsewere, or united will be out of reach next year:act-up:

I actually think Nasri should go elsewere, or united will be out of reach next year:act-up:

LOL well played sir, well played. I know alot of people like Carrick but I cant stand to watch him play.

Nothing wrong with Carrick, but he's not the same player as Nasri. I though Carrick would turn into the poor man's Pirlo but that didn't quite happen. He's not as good at passing and can't touch Pirlo's free kicks, but he's waaaaay better defensively. I generally like Carrick. A solid CDM who can build play instead of just focusing on the 10 yard slide rule pass to get it out of danger.

Nasri would be stupid good at Utd. I'd actually like to see that as Utd could then play the most attacking/threatening 4-5-1 in the history of the game. Once you've coughed the ball up to them you could have say Chiccy, Rooney, Nasri, Young and Valencia all running at you with the ball. This would even allow them to keep Berb and use in the best possible way, where he's dangerous and brings others into play. The only weak spot of the lineup below would be Rafeal as he's still green and prone to badly timed challanges. De Gea, Nasri, Young and a RB would make Utd's first team far and away the most dangerous we've seen in awhile.

Chiccy/Berb
Young Nasri Rooney Valencia
Carrick
Evra-Vidic-Ferd-Rafael
De Gea

That United squad would be unreal. I would hate to see it as an Arsenal fan, but as a footy fan it would be great to watch.

Nothing wrong with Carrick, but he's not the same player as Nasri. I though Carrick would turn into the poor man's Pirlo but that didn't quite happen. He's not as good at passing and can't touch Pirlo's free kicks, but he's waaaaay better defensively. I generally like Carrick. A solid CDM who can build play instead of just focusing on the 10 yard slide rule pass to get it out of danger.

Nasri would be stupid good at Utd. I'd actually like to see that as Utd could then play the most attacking/threatening 4-5-1 in the history of the game. Once you've coughed the ball up to them you could have say Chiccy, Rooney, Nasri, Young and Valencia all running at you with the ball. This would even allow them to keep Berb and use in the best possible way, where he's dangerous and brings others into play. The only weak spot of the lineup below would be Rafeal as he's still green and prone to badly timed challanges. De Gea, Nasri, Young and a RB would make Utd's first team far and away the most dangerous we've seen in awhile.

Chiccy/Berb
Young Nasri Rooney Valencia
Carrick
Evra-Vidic-Ferd-Rafael
De Gea

Phil Jones will be a starter I would guess. Also do you no think Rooney is better playing with Berbatov?

Who comes out for Jones? Rooney and Chicharito is a dynamite match. Berbatov is a decent player but he cant create anything for himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liverpool close to Juan Mata and Kun Aguero, when will the fantasies end? Don´t get me wrong - would love for them to join LFC, but haven´t we heard this before too many times? Oh, and evidently a bid is in for Clichy.

Have fun with Clichy. Hahaha

Phil Jones will be a starter I would guess. Also do you no think Rooney is better playing with Berbatov?

Jones isn't up to snuff to start in that squad just yet IMO. Will they start grooming him like Smalling? Absolutely, but I don't expect him to command a regular place until he's had a season of the FA/Carling cups mixed with some league games to adapt to the Utd way/culture. There's a bunch of players who've been really good elsewhere and then not quite lived up to expectations when they've moved over. I think they'll be patient with him as he and Smalling could form the Utd center D for the next 10 years.

I think Rooney is better with Chic then Berb. Rooney's getting to be killer with the final ball and Chic appears to be a more ruthless finisher. He still needs to work on his conversion rate but he's coming along quite nicely.

Might be taboo but I actually think Rooney is better as a CAM then a striker. He likes to drop deep to pick up the ball and bring others into the play and he's really quite good at it. While he's doing this, someone with pace needs to be leading the line to give him a forward outlet. Unlike Scholes, Rooney is also pretty good with the tackle and more then willing to track the ball to win it back. It's not like he wouldn't score from that position either.

Jones isn't up to snuff to start in that squad just yet IMO. Will they start grooming him like Smalling? Absolutely, but I don't expect him to command a regular place until he's had a season of the FA/Carling cups mixed with some league games to adapt to the Utd way/culture. There's a bunch of players who've been really good elsewhere and then not quite lived up to expectations when they've moved over. I think they'll be patient with him as he and Smalling could form the Utd center D for the next 10 years.

I think Rooney is better with Chic then Berb. Rooney's getting to be killer with the final ball and Chic appears to be a more ruthless finisher. He still needs to work on his conversion rate but he's coming along quite nicely.

Might be taboo but I actually think Rooney is better as a CAM then a striker. He likes to drop deep to pick up the ball and bring others into the play and he's really quite good at it. While he's doing this, someone with pace needs to be leading the line to give him a forward outlet. Unlike Scholes, Rooney is also pretty good with the tackle and more then willing to track the ball to win it back. It's not like he wouldn't score from that position either.

Totally agree. Throw Nasri and Young in there and United will be filling it up all season.

Rumours going round that Chelsea want Tevez. Would be a great partnership if true

Rumours going round that Chelsea want Tevez. Would be a great partnership if true

With Torres? I have never been a big fan of Torres and I think he will never be worth the money on a big club because he doesnt come through in the clutch.

Back