Best Sunday Bag for the money?

kuyaariel

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Good morning. What is everyone's opinion on the best Sunday Bag for the money? Something I can carry around my practice clubs in, but is good quality, not to expensive? Thanks

I understood Sunday bags when golf bags weighed so much. With stand bags coming in so many sizes and being as light as they are, I don't get the reasoning.

I understand the look at nostalgia that people like, but not the need or reasoning.

I just wanted something small that doesn't take up a lot of room in my closet that already holds a spare bag, tennis racquets, etc. This small bag would only have a driver, 4 wood, 4 hybrid, 3 total irons, wedge, and putter. So 8 clubs.

I understood Sunday bags when golf bags weighed so much. With stand bags coming in so many sizes and being as light as they are, I don't get the reasoning.

I understand the look at nostalgia that people like, but not the need or reasoning.

Sorry I know this is probably improper board etiquette, but I asked on another thread anyone's experience with Jones Stand Bags and pull carts. Im interested in their stand bag but want to make sure it works well with pull cart. Thanks

Sunday bags are still half the size and about half the weight of a small stand bag. I'm considering the same thing--my stand bag won't fit under the back seat of my truck, but a Sunday bag would. I can keep a few clubs in there for lessons and range time and grab the full bag for rounds.

To answer the OP, I've been eyeing the Tour Trek ones at Golfsmith, just because I don't want to spend a lot on a light duty spare bag. They're like $30, which is perfect for a low-risk trial.

Good morning. What is everyone's opinion on the best Sunday Bag for the money? Something I can carry around my practice clubs in, but is good quality, not to expensive? Thanks

Probably depends on your trade-off between "best" and "for the money".

I would look at Budgetgolf or Rockbottom to see what they have. I think Rockbottom has a Callaway bag for $70 or so.

Ping Moonlite.

Best Sunday Bag for the money?

Ping Moonlite.
I lust for the og version of this. With the hard one-piece "stand-up" strap that sticks up when the bag is dropped so you don't have to bend over so much to pick it up. I have the Moonlite II, and they switched to a double strap that is supposed to work the same way…but doesn't.

Back