Love Hate Relationship with my G10's

DblBogey4Life

Reaction score
Handicap
I have had a set of G10's since 2008. I have recorded my best rounds with them but other sets have come but I have always hung on to them. But after a couple of weeks the dreaded lefts come out of them. Not a massive hook but a 10-20 yard draw. No real swing difference and when I use a different set of irons it goes away. Then after awhile I go back to the G10s and the cycle starts again. Is it just the offset catching up with me or just mental???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously they are done. Time for the G30's :banana:

serouolsy. If they have served you thst long, it's probably something thst has crept into your swing of late. But honest,y if you haven't hit the G30's you probably sont realize how much distance you are missing out on. They are just phenomenal.

Last edited:
Obviously they are done time for the G30's :banana:

serouolsy. If they have served you thst long, it's probably something thst has crept into your swing of late. But honest,y if you haven't hit the G30's you probably sont realize how much distance you are missing out on. They are just phenomenal.

I would agree. Have a PGA Pro look at your swing. I once owned i10's and played well with them. Tried the G10's at the time, but liked the i10's better. Still good clubs none the less.

Obviously they are done. Time for the G30's :banana:

Probably just a swing tick, but my current alternate set are Nike VRS irons. Very nice clubs and have the increased lofts and shaft lengths. They have showed me I am a full club shorter with the G10s and they have a lot less offset.

I have really wanted a set of i25's

I would agree. Have a PGA Pro look at your swing. I once owned i10's and played well with them. Tried the G10's at the time, but liked the i10's better. Still good clubs none the less.

Starting to thing a set with less offset is the way to go.

Just my opinion of course...but I don't think the offset will cause you to hit it left at all. I had a set of G5's and couldn't hit it left to save my life. That's going to be something with your swing.

Back