2015 Deutsche Bank Championship [Spoilers]

Marketing campaign for the new M1 driver. In a few weeks they will "Bring the M Back" or something to that effect.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Ah. That makes sense. I thought it was possible the M fell off his cap, but after a few holes with no replacement of hat, and seeing it on the bag, I figured something must be up.

Luke Donald atop a leaderboard? Been awhile since that happened.

Stenson playing well with a good chance of the round 1 lead in his sights.

I like Luke Donald a lot this week & am putting $ on him to win @88-1 . He's a member at Conway Farms and will want to make the top 70 to play there & he made a major move last week

ill jinx myself now Cookie Monsta

what are you watching it on? just online on PGA website? for the $5 a month ? or is it on TV somewhere?

Sorry, missed this. Yeah, I missed canceling the PGA Tour Live thing in time, so I'm getting all the use out of that $5.

Morning groups are going low. Charlie Hoffman - 8 thru 16 and in the lead - 12.

Rickie Fowler on the front nine today: 0/7 FIR, 9/9 GIR, tied for the lead. This is not an easy course to play from the rough, but he's making it work.

This should be a solid ending today. Fowler and Stenson leading the charge now that Hoffman puked all over himself.

Nvm. I'm dumb and thought this was the final round.

Rickie Fowler on the front nine today: 0/7 FIR, 9/9 GIR, tied for the lead. This is not an easy course to play from the rough, but he's making it work.

4 fairways total so far. Wouldn't have expected him to be one off the lead

Great leaderboard for tomorrow's final round.

Was sorry to see Jason Day's streak of par or better rounds come to an end. But he's done ok this summer:D

He was hitting some great second shots. Doesn't really take anything away from the performance but at least to me, the rough didn't seem as up as it has been in the past there. I don't know if it's because it's been so dry or something. There were a lot of shots where guys were getting pretty good lies in the rough.

Hey Rickie

It's always fun to watch this tournament since I played this course a couple of years ago. #4 is so tempting, no reason to try to lay up at all. The problem is that I hooked the crap out of it when I played it, and trying to come across that bunker on the left side of the green wasn't fun at all.

EDIT: I typed out the stuff above this line before Rickie hit his tee shot. I wonder how he's going to play his next shot.

It's always fun to watch this tournament since I played this course a couple of years ago. #4 is so tempting, no reason to try to lay up at all. The problem is that I hooked the crap out of it when I played it, and trying to come across that bunker on the left side of the green wasn't fun at all.

EDIT: I typed out the stuff above this line before Rickie hit his tee shot. I wonder how he's going to play his next shot.
I was thinking about you while ago when I was watching. Thought you had a thread about playing this course. The greens as sloped around the corners as it seems on tv?

I was thinking about you while ago when I was watching. Thought you had a thread about playing this course. The greens as sloped around the corners as it seems on tv?

I don't think I put up a thread about it, but may have mentioned it at some point.

It's been a couple of years so it's hard to remember the greens. What I do remember is that some of the greens have pretty subtle and tricky slopes, but other greens have pretty big breaks in them. What TV doesn't really capture is the green on 17, it's like someone buried a small Volkswagen in the middle of the green, so it effectively breaks up that green into 4 quadrants and makes the target area much smaller than what it looks like on TV.

I also played it before they made the changes to the green on 18, that green is much smaller now than when I played it.

Looking to be an exciting final round here. Henrik needs to get his putting together though and Rickie needs to reel in those tee balls.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I don't think I put up a thread about it, but may have mentioned it at some point.

It's been a couple of years so it's hard to remember the greens. What I do remember is that some of the greens have pretty subtle and tricky slopes, but other greens have pretty big breaks in them. What TV doesn't really capture is the green on 17, it's like someone buried a small Volkswagen in the middle of the green, so it effectively breaks up that green into 4 quadrants and makes the target area much smaller than what it looks like on TV.

I also played it before they made the changes to the green on 18, that green is much smaller now than when I played it.
I definitely remember you mentioning it. Could've sworn there were pics but it was a long time ago like you said. It sure looks like those subtle breaks are in full effect with the green speeds. Lol @ buried Volkswagen.

Looking to be an exciting final round here. Henrik needs to get his putting together though and Rickie needs to reel in those tee balls.

Guess he listened. Nice bird Henrik

2015 Deutsche Bank Championship [Spoilers]

So wait, did henrik just hit 3 wood on the par 5...off the deck of the tee box!?

#animal

Ok Rickie!!

Theses dudes yelling constantly are unbelievably annoying. Usually doesn't bother me but this tourney is unreal

Theses dudes yelling constantly are unbelievably annoying. Usually doesn't bother me but this tourney is unreal

Been tired of it most of the season. Heard enough "BahbaBooey's" and "Mashed Potatoes" to last me a few years.

My fantasy team is fading on Sunday. No Bueno.

It's right outside of Boston isn't it?...haha

Back