2015 Deutsche Bank Championship [Spoilers]

Grinding win for Rickie! Huge win

Congrats RF... Stings a bit though being Swedish and all...

Wow my dude Rickie! Cannot wait to watch it. Finally off work ,gotta love 10 hour holiday shifts expecially when golf is on

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Nice win for Fowler. Continues to impress

Great win for Rickie! Golf needs him in the hunt.

Great battle by Henrik.

And here's the chant as soon as Henrik misses. Ass clowns.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

We all b*tch about the one random dude yelling BS after a shot but this venue, as a whole group, was the worst I can remember.

We all b*tch about the one random dude yelling BS after a shot but this venue, as a whole group, was the worst I can remember.
Yeah, this and at the Players when Sergio was in contention. There was no masking the disdain they had for him. Shameful, really.

Happy Rickie battled and won.

Yeah, this and at the Players when Sergio was in contention. There was no masking the disdain they had for him. Shameful, really.

Yes, I like Sergio myself but, he has alienated the fans on several different occasions. I can't remember Stenson ever doing so which makes these dumba** fans the worst for me.

Idk, but Johnny Miller has been especially annoying today.
I have a dream, a dream where they are cut to the booth for a live shot of Johnny complaining about someone hitting into trouble when it was clearly avoidable. Suddenly, Feherty comes storming on set and kicks Johnny's chair from under him, and politely, yet in his own style of firm confidence "Get out of my #*^%ing chair, Miller!".

Great finish today! So much fun to watch.

Pretty sad to say the fans in Jersey were classier than this.

What a joke .

PGA needs to look long and hard about dealing with be a**holes in the crowd .

This was absolutely unacceptable.

Boston scumbags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A huge congrats to Rickie, and a thumbs up for Stenson. Huge thumb down for the small portion of fans that were an embarrassment to golf fans everywhere.

I don't understand the USA chants at all. What a disgrace of a crowd.

What a joke .

Boston scumbags.

Really is just embarrassing. I don't want it to get worse and worse. I could be wrong but it seemed like things were pretty rowdy today, is that the young Fowler crowd idk. Freakin douchebags are so annoying. It's a simple fix, get caught yelling and you get castrated. Lets see who yells something stupid next time, bet it's easier to pinpoint hahahaha

Great finish by Rickie! Really solid season to follow-up 2014 with 3 wins.

There was a tour official on Howard stern a few months back and they do not seem to have an issue with the yelling. In fact they kind of embrace it.
Really is just embarrassing. I don't want it to get worse and worse. I could be wrong but it seemed like things were pretty rowdy today, is that the young Fowler crowd idk. Freakin douchebags are so annoying. It's a simple fix, get caught yelling and you get castrated. Lets see who yells something stupid next time, bet it's easier to pinpoint hahahaha

There was a tour official on Howard stern a few months back and they do not seem to have an issue with the yelling. In fact they kind of embrace it.
I'm all for cheering and being excited but sometimes it's borderline a circus haha no need for some of the crap they yell and definitely no need for the chants at the end of today's round. It's not the ryder cup and that's extremely rude

What a joke .

Boston scumbags.

It got quite ridiculous, Augusta is on to something with their policy!

Why do Rickie and Zach only perform well when I don't put them in my fantasy line-up?

Poulter was just on periscope, and Stenson was sitting behind him on the plane. Poulter was reading questions aloud and answering them, when he was asked if the fans in Boston were rude, Stenson piped up and said true.

Back