Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
It's May, and the Royals are in first place! Could they possibly . . . ?

[YOUTUBE]_IgH2M02xek[/YOUTUBE]
TN_xerox-820-tshirt.JPG

Hehehe Julie - - - I just meant "win the division!"

And Harry, Seattle is still in first too!

Every time I hear (or read) the phrase "It's a miracle," in my head it's in the voice of the manager in Bull Durham.

[YOUTUBE]pLMl0CLIDLg[/YOUTUBE]

Lollygaggers.

Smalls you sound like my Pops! Check them after All Star Break.

My Dodgers are 10-0 at home and 18-8 overall I think.

It's May, and the Royals are in first place! Could they possibly . . . ?

My Reds are still in it too. They were 3.5 back of the Cards going into yesterday. I'm not sure what the results were of both games so I'm not sure where they stand today. It's a good time when the Reds are still close enough to smell first place.

Phils are gonna repeat so it doesn't really matter

All Kansas City wants right now is a playoff game! Chiefs, Royals, it doesn't really matter at this point.

You will get it eventually. Living in Tampa, we had the laughing stock for a decade and a half in the Bucs. Even more of a laughing stock in the Rays. And a horrible team in the Lightning. Then within a 5 year stretch, we won a SuperBowl, went to a World Series, and won a Stanley cup.

JB, you think being the laughing stock for a decade is bad, trying being a Cleveland fan, last championship of any kind was 1948, but maybe our CAVS can do it this year.

But you guys have been competitive in a lot of sports. Ron Harper and Mark Price in the NBA. And of course the Indians run they had for a while.

JB, you think being the laughing stock for a decade is bad, trying being a Cleveland fan, last championship of any kind was 1948, but maybe our CAVS can do it this year.

Im with farmer on this one. It has to suck being a Cleveland fan.

Im with farmer on this one. It has to suck being a Cleveland fan.

It sucks being an Ohio fan of any kind (outside of OSU). :crying:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back