Off Course – Slow Play Stereotypes and More

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 179. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Chris Much, AssCap of Team THP in the Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf, joins the show.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Chris talk about the greatest amateur golf event in the world with Callaway Golf. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as Muchmore goes Off Course.

Episode 179 is here and Dan and Chris discuss the following topics.

The Grandaddy Event
Joggers and Pants
Slow Play Stereotypes
The Golf Foursome App
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode. If you get a chance, drop us a review wherever you listen from and let others know what you think of the show and/or channel.

Continue reading...

car sliding GIF

Seriously this was kept secret from me? Hmmm wonder if I will listen to it now. 🤷‍♂️

I can’t wait for @Muchmore18 and to denounce joggers

This will be 1st podcast on the play list for todays 9 hour drive home.

Starting this one. Love the response to the mention of the S word...

"Well you brought me on Dan." :ROFLMAO:

Ok I’ll give this a listen on my run.

First controversy is of course, joggers...

Not Pro-joggers, nor am I against them, but I definitely see the benefits in the Spring and Fall when it can be wet and a bit muddy.

@Canadan you need an Apex Pro 4i in your life

It’s all good…both these fellas rock and they are just saving the best for last right?

Would it be weird if I purchased some?
You sure your ankles can handle the exposure to that Florida winter?

@Muchmore18 what joggers did you pick up?

As for the summer comfort Peter Millar shirts I love them. Have my one from Ballyhack on for work today.

So darn good!!!
- PreSummer
- Who is that Matt guy? Thanks for making sure to keep the numbers.
- Gong show is classic
- Joggers have been pushed but not assimilated on the team
- We definitely need to have other Team Legacy join
- I may listen to this again!!!

Really great show. Gong Show - that feels about right!!! Loved hearing @Muchmore18 bringing @Mmaynard11 his philosophy for the Grandaddy - we had a few chats about that

I’ll be listening today 😂

I started this but I am not too far into it. Its funny that Joggers are spreading.. I am glad to see bad stereotypes being torn down. I have been all in on joggers for a while. Going to play after work today and packed a pair in my car to put on to go play.. I will never wear "pants" golfing again..

#joggersforlife!

Back